Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Report: Eagles Could Eye CB Smith

8 posts in this topic

Geoff Mosher of Comcast SportsNet has offered a name for Eagles fans to potentially keep an eye on in free agency - Miami Dolphins cornerback Sean Smith. Mosher reported that the Eagles are interested, "but at the right price."

View the full article

Nice durable Corner and 25 Years Old. Smith wanting 8-10 million per year is way too much, he gave up alot of touchdowns and first downs with Miami as I research him more. Love his age but his price tag has to come down for us to jump in I think. Somebody has to play cornerback for this team.

We should go after Smith, he is a big physical corner. Also this won't happen but the Eagles should trade Nick Foles for a third round pick to the Chiefs, then draft Tyrann in the third round.

Are you crazy 8m a year???? We're better off just paying DRC. Smith might be physical but his cover skills are just as bad if not worst than Nnamdi's.

I agree with MVB draft OT Fisher and draft Manuel in the 2nd,Tyrann 3rd ,Vick could be a good back up for him,something says Tyrann will be one of those guys if you don't get him you will wish you did,so he smoked a little pot, so what he learned his leason.How many great players had a few too many drinks