Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rodney_Zero

If the read option is so popular , then why

11 posts in this topic

Don't Vince Young and Tebow have jobs?, it's what they do best, that is running the ball

Because you need to be able to pass the ball also.

they've had their moments in the passing game,....kind of

Young may yet get another chance. Tebow brings the circus to town but probably isn't done either.

Young did beat the Giants,im surprised he isn't a back up somewhere.

The Eagles could've started Kafka in that game and they would've still beaten the Giants. They won that game despite Young.

Young did beat the Giants,im surprised he isn't a back up somewhere.

Hes too much of a headcase.

1 person likes this

Vince Young is just a ruined project if you ask me. When he was here in Philadelphia I couldn't believe how slow he looked. Him and Fisher never got along very well and I think that prevented him from developing his skill set. The guy was an unquestioned starter in HS and College and had a bad attitude when it came to competing.

With Tebow, I think he is quickly becoming a ruined project as well. The Jets organization didn't do him any favors this last season basically playing him everywhere except for QB. I just simply don't think he will develop the passing skills necessary for him to be a starter in this league though.

The problem with Vince Young beyond him being a head case is that when he was in Philadelphia he was completely out of shape and slow. Maybe that's changed but sitting out year doesn't help his cause. With Tebow...yeah he just can't throw well enough.