Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Pauline: Defensive Backs Stand Out

34 posts in this topic

Also....would like to maybe see a WR signing of Danario Alexander from S.D. Wouldnt be that much and he is 6'5" and proved he could play last year!

Milliner in the First Round, Second Round - Guard from Alabama or Kentucky, Third Round Xavier Rhodes Safety or Tryan LSU. Trade both DJAX and Nnamdi (Zombie) for picks! This draft is very deep with lots of great picks. I'm hoping with can picks up Woodson in FA. Please do not draft Dion Jordan he has BUST written all over him!

kenny vocccaro will be a bust i knew he was slow from the film !! and he misses tackles too draft him if u want to continue the nate allen kurt coleman mold of safety. 3 of the 4 superbowl safties were hitters i say we get physical with landry elam cyprien. for the nickel we could have elam in the slot and cyprien and landry back deep

some of yalls mocks arent even realistic

Good i hope all this Trufant love makes Rhodes available for our pick at 35.

gotta get milliner now he proved everything needed at the combine. ship Nnamdi outa here, resign DRC and our corners look pretty nice and pretty young with DRC Dee and Boykin.

Why do you all want Revis? He will NOT be the same player, after an ACL injury... He will be the 2nd coming of Nnamdi... and all of you will complain about how we overpaid for an aging corner, who played his best years elsewhere... STOP jumping on name recognition and media hype. I think we need aggressive safties... Vaccaro does not fit the mold. Nothing about him says attitude. I think we're better served by trading back... Let Millner go... This draft is deep with DBs

Deuce thank you for providing no input or suggestions

Whats going on with the Asomugha situation? I wonder if they gave him a deadline as to when he would accept or decline restructure. Would like to know where we stand at Corner, DRC is as good as gone I think, so if Asomugha is too we have some real work to do at that position in free agency and draft.