Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SNOORDA

Aaron Hernandez - Found guilty of First Degree Murder (UPDATE: committed suicide)

831 posts in this topic

I didn't read in the story, where he is not cooperating in the investigation. I blame Snowden.

I'm sure his involvement is minor, but it is kind of odd that he'd be using a rental car in his own neighborhood.

1 person likes this

I didn't read in the story, where he is not cooperating in the investigation. I blame Snowden.

I didn't either. Just heard on the radio, found a link and posted it. But it sounds serious. 27 yr old found dead near his house who he may have ties to.

I'm sure his involvement is minor, but it is kind of odd that he'd be using a rental car in his own neighborhood.

And that he isn't being forthcoming with the Police. His rental vehicle is tied in with the murder somehow too.

There could be something to this.

TEBOW played some TE! Hahaha. God is finding him a roster spot.

1 person likes this

I didn't either. Just heard on the radio, found a link and posted it. But it sounds serious. 27 yr old found dead near his house who he may have ties to.

And that he isn't being forthcoming with the Police

Yeah, kind of odd, but the details aren't always the most accurate when a story first breaks.

http://sportsillustr...homicide-probe/

Tebow plays TE about as good as he plays QB but it sure is strange that he got a contract with the Patriots and a few days later Aaron Hernandez gets himself into something like this. Doesn't sound good for AH (not cooperating with PD, his rental car is being placed at the scene, body found a mile from his house, he knew the dead guy) but Tebow on the other hand could benifit.

Flame away

Hernandez is a top 10 TE that plays second fiddle to a Top 5 TE when healthy. His draft stock fell because of character issues

Hernandez is a top 10 TE that plays second fiddle to a Top 5 TE when healthy. His draft stock fell because of character issues

True. Without Gronk on the other side he maybe just average. I didn't know about character issues though. Crazy.

NE will be fine without him I'm sure. Especially with God on there side now. BB is a genuis.

Disagree he starts for most teams

His draft stock fell because of character issues

Aaron Hernandez's Scouting Report

Pros:

-big and athletic

-good hands

-great teammate

Cons:

-murdery

19 people like this

:lol:

Too soon?

http://sportsillustr...homicide-probe/

Tebow plays TE about as good as he plays QB but it sure is strange that he got a contract with the Patriots and a few days later Aaron Hernandez gets himself into something like this. Doesn't sound good for AH (not cooperating with PD, his rental car is being placed at the scene, body found a mile from his house, he knew the dead guy) but Tebow on the other hand could benifit.

Flame away

Tebow would move up from 6th to 5th on the depth chart. Congrats.

You can tell he's a thug by all his wanna be prison tats.

One of the $EC's finest.

1 person likes this

What in the world does this have to do with Tebow or God? Are you suggesting that God would have caused AH to commit some sort of wrongdoing in order to advance Tebow up the depth chart?

Even TATErs would call that dumb. Not clever. Not funny. Just dumb.

I'm sensing this has some low down ghey sex and crack involved.

2 people like this

What in the world does this have to do with Tebow or God? Are you suggesting that God would have caused AH to commit some sort of wrongdoing in order to advance Tebow up the depth chart?

Even TATErs would call that dumb. Not clever. Not funny. Just dumb.

I'm not suggestion it. Tebow just got signed w/ the Patriots. Tebow is a bible thumper. AH may suddenly be out of a job as the #2 TE for NE. Tebow has been used at TE before. Those are the facts. It was just an observation

Are you sayin your a Tater Parg?

Aaron Hernandez graduated HS the same year as I did and is from a very close area. Our FB squad had the pleasure of injuring his knee on a kickoff. Actually, it was our KICKER who injured his knee (practiced with LBs and STs too, but his position was K), and now that kicker is a police officer. So to come full circle....I hope our kicker also puts him in jail. Because he was a huge ****.

I blame McNabb

Donovan in the parlor with a candlestick

1 person likes this

God had Hernandez murder that guy to make room for Tebow.

He's also continuously smiting Gronk. Tebow just might find himself 1st on the depth chart come opening day.

1 person likes this

Go ask Bellichek he was filming the whole time.

2 people like this

With gronk hurt, clearly tebow is framing him so he has a starting job

Wow. Lets see what all the Patriots fans say about this now. I saw that they were on here blasting Ray ;ewis the week after the Ravens went into Their house and crushed them in the AFC Championship game. Welkers wife called Ray Lewis some things that might be true or maybe not. I wonder how many of them that was calling Ray Lewis a murder'er will say the same thing about Hernandez?? I have a strong feeling that they are going to say its completely different