Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SNOORDA

Aaron Hernandez - Found guilty of First Degree Murder (UPDATE: committed suicide)

831 posts in this topic

This may be good for them actually. Every time they surround Brady with top notch skill position guys, they fall short.

He had more success when he was taking average receivers like Deon Branch look like HOFers

No he had more success when they had a GREAT defense and they didn't rely on their offense to carry the team.

The Patriots suddenly could go from having the best TE corps in the League to having one of the worst TE corps in the League. They should be nervous about Gronkowski, too because of his back surgeries and repeated forearm breaks. I read somewhere that Hernandez was believed to be involved in gangs before the draft. So, maybe he was never able to sever those gang ties.

Have to wonder if they try to trade for one of our TEs.

Why would we trade a TE? Chip likes the TE position too much to get rid of one.

They already have Ballard.

and, remember Belicheck LOVES undrafted players that flew under the radar.

Ballard will probably be the AFC pro bowl starting TE

This may be good for them actually. Every time they surround Brady with top notch skill position guys, they fall short.

He had more success when he was taking average receivers like Deon Branch look like HOFers

Yeah I'm sure it had nothing to do with the defense being better or anything like that; Brady just wins more with less talent. :rolleyes:

Yeah I'm sure it had nothing to do with the defense being better or anything like that; Brady just wins more with less talent. :rolleyes:

In two super bowls, he made Deon Branch look like Jerry Rice.

Looks like Hernandez destroyed his home surveillance system and cell phone. I'm assuming this is what prompted the "obstruction of justice" claims

Looks like Hernandez destroyed his home surveillance system and cell phone. I'm assuming this is what prompted the "obstruction of justice" claims

Also had a full cleaning team scrub his house on Monday.

Geez Alou, at this point does anybody think he's not guilty?

Not as dumb as he looks

OK yeah he sounds really f'ing guilty now.

So either Hernadez or one of the other two guys who were in the car with him, which was presumably used to dump the body, killed this guy in his house and now he's trying to cover it up? Whether they can prove he did himself or not I would have to think he's going away.

Unless something comes out soon that makes him seriously look not guilty does Goodel suspend him while the investigation continues? Can the NFL have a guy under investigation for murder play through the season with that going on?

Not as dumb as he looks

dumb is dumping the body a mile from his house and using a car that's registered to him.
1 person likes this

Never understood why NE is called a classy organization.

No one picked this up?

This^^^^^^^^

So either Hernadez or one of the other two guys who were in the car with him, which was presumably used to dump the body, killed this guy in his house and now he's trying to cover it up? Whether they can prove he did himself or not I would have to think he's going away.

On CNN they have a video clip of shift workers near where the body was found on smoke break that night calming they heard gun shots. Sounds like he could have been done in where he was found.

http://www.cnn.com/2....html?hpt=hp_t3 if they don't have it up anymore here's the orignal source: http://www1.whdh.com...tart#?autoStart

What's crazy is how in this TMZ/Twitter day and age did he/they cover up all this other stuff that's now coming out of the wood work?

- Incident in Providence night club in May

- Incident at Karma night club June 6th

- "Shooting" in Florida civil suit.

http://nesn.com/2013...bs-in-may-june/

good enough for me. Guilty. Break out the firing squad and move on

Hilarious tweet I saw:

"You think Hernandez called Gronk for advice and all Gronk could come up with was, "smash everything""

On CNN they have a video clip of shift workers near where the body was found on smoke break that night calming they heard gun shots. Sounds like he could have been done in where he was found.

http://www.cnn.com/2....html?hpt=hp_t3 if they don't have it up anymore here's the orignal source: http://www1.whdh.com...tart#?autoStart

Well something had to happen in his home because he didn't bring in that clean up crew and do whatever to his security system for no reason.

1 person likes this

Well something had to happen in his home because he didn't bring in that clean up crew and do whatever to his security system for no reason.

Maybe one of the three guys hit him in the head and thought he was dead, then went to dump the body and the guy came too, so they shot him. I wonder if he went to his moms house to get a butcher knife, so he could "cut the deer hoof out of the grill?"

1 person likes this

Better get Teebowe some reps at TE real fast.

1 person likes this