Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SNOORDA

Aaron Hernandez - Found guilty of First Degree Murder (UPDATE: committed suicide)

831 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

So according to PFT, under Massachusetts law, his conviction is now voided since he died before the appeals process was completed.

Well, at least now he can vote.

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, Hey Suess said:

Well, at least now he can vote.

Why, was he an illegal? :huh: 

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Why, was he an illegal? :huh: 

Nah. Then he'd be a president. :lol:

1 person likes this

Just now, Hey Suess said:

Nah. Then he'd be a president. :lol:

Maybe he 'self-identified' as an illegal? I went to the bank and tried to self-identify as a Billionaire, but they still wouldn't give me any money... <_< 

1 person likes this

I guess you could say the prison officers found him hanging from the...

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Tight End.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, birdman#12 said:

It always makes me wonder what makes a guy turn to crime when he has so much going for him.   :nonono:

Yea, it's sad....with a few of them you can pay them millions of dollars that they could use to break the cycle of crime and poverty that many have lived in......you can take the player out of the ghetto, but you can't always take the ghetto out of the player.

Just now, cowboy_ron said:

Yea, it's sad....with a few of them you can pay them millions of dollars that they could use to break the cycle of crime and poverty that many have lived in......you can take the player out of the ghetto, but you can't always take the ghetto out of the player.

Well, the crazy thing is that Hernandez, from what I've read, had a pretty good childhood.  His issues started in college and when he went back to his old neighborhood.  The thugs he ended up befriending used to kid him about the nice life and upbringing.   It's almost like he needed to prove to scumbags how tough he was.....

45 minutes ago, birdman#12 said:

Well, the crazy thing is that Hernandez, from what I've read, had a pretty good childhood.  His issues started in college and when he went back to his old neighborhood.  The thugs he ended up befriending used to kid him about the nice life and upbringing.   It's almost like he needed to prove to scumbags how tough he was.....

Yea, I've tried to research his childhood too but don't come up with a lot.......a lot of them tend to go back to their old neighborhoods flaunting their new found wealth and try to blend back in but others take offense to showing off their big gold chains and wads of cash which don't go over too well.

After further review, the receivers feet did not touch the ground.......................

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, SNOORDA said:

AND THAT'S THAT!!!

Thug kills a thug but the thug title gets changed to victim and everyone forgets the amounts of murders there are a day between thugs... Really not that big of a deal if its a norm occurrence. 

OH and RAY LEWIS is also a murderer but shhhhhhh 

so an article on ESPN reads " "Most of us are in shock. We still don't believe that this happened," Garcia told ESPN via Skype. "We still think there's no way Aaron would take his own life."  

Don't understand why they are in shock?  If he can take someone's life (maybe 3 of them) why is it so had to believe for him to take his own life?

The End.

9 hours ago, vincent_NJG said:

So if he comes back to life he would be a free man?

That's quite a loophole there.

Perhaps he was just trying to exploit it.

Maybe Dorenbos was involved.

1 person likes this

On 12/4/2015 at 10:31 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:
On 12/4/2015 at 10:21 PM, EaglesRocker97 said:

Pretty much. Hernandez is undoubtedly a prime target for any convict trying to make a name for himself in that prison. Keeping a shank is probably the smartest thing he's done in awhile.

The smartest thing he could do would be to make a noose out of his sheet and find a good place to utilize it.

Wow, When I found out he made a noose out of his sheets and utilized it, I though of this post and how accurate you were

should change name of the thread to Not guilty since he found a loop hole in his death 

4 minutes ago, MD Eagles Fan said:

Wow, When I found out he made a noose out of his sheets and utilized it, I though of this post and how accurate you were

Now, if only my prediction of the Eagles winning the next 5 Super Bowls would be as accurate... lol

1 person likes this

Last night's movie in the Prison Theater...

12 hours ago, Phillyfito68 said:

Thug kills a thug but the thug title gets changed to victim and everyone forgets the amounts of murders there are a day between thugs... Really not that big of a deal if its a norm occurrence. 

Speaking of...........Rae Carruth gets paroled in Oct of 2018

16 hours ago, Phillyfito68 said:

Sounds like he should have hired you as his defense lawyer.

1 person likes this

38 minutes ago, KzEaglefan86 said:

"So you see Your Honor, thugs kill thugs. The defense rests."

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, cowboy_ron said:

Speaking of...........Rae Carruth gets paroled in Oct of 2018

Please delete this immediately. We may still need a receiver by then and I'd rather people not get ideas...

2 people like this

1 hour ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Please delete this immediately. We may still need a receiver by then and I'd rather people not get ideas...

yea, at the ripe age of like 44 he may still have something left in the tank since for the last few years he's only taken poundings from the back.

8 hours ago, KzEaglefan86 said:

Thats stupid I dont have a license to practice law in MA. What you want me to hang with him or something?