Photo
- - - - -

those taylors love their underage girls

giants lawrence taylor

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#1 NorCalEagle

NorCalEagle

EMB Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,340 posts
  • Team:Eagles
  • Fan Since:Today

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:07 PM

like father, like son...

http://sportsillustr...rape-charge.ap/

#2 cowboy30

cowboy30

Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,325 posts
  • Team:Cowboys
  • Fan Since:the embryo

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:18 AM

Bunch of losers. Sorry kid, you don't have the name your dad does, wait yes you do...But no one cares about you, so I'm pretty sure he'll end up in the can.

#3 Gmen4ever

Gmen4ever

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 15,197 posts
  • Team:Giants
  • Fan Since:Conception

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:22 AM

Pathetic.

#4 trsean

trsean

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:16 AM

To be fair. It isn't like he actually raised his kid to teach him, well, anything. Must be the genes. Guy sure could tackle, though, eh?

#5 CharGP02A

CharGP02A

Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,007 posts
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:07 AM

I wonder how many Giants fans will come to defend Lawrence Taylor for his original actions. Sports are a cult unfortunately.

#6 GA4M

GA4M

Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,293 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:28 AM

Taylor Family after the muff, Vick family killing animals for no reason......go on.

#7 Gmen4ever

Gmen4ever

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 15,197 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 03:26 PM

I wonder how many Giants fans will come to defend Lawrence Taylor for his original actions. Sports are a cult unfortunately.

No Giants fans who post here have ever tried to defend his actions off the field. It doesn't take away the fact that he's still considered the best defensive player of all time by many people, regardless of team affiliation. What he has done to himself since retiring is embarrassing, and now his dumb a** son is following his lead.

#8 MightyJNC

MightyJNC

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 11,604 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 03:45 PM

According to LT "Everybody does it":

http://www.dailymail...prostitute.html

#9 jean42

jean42

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,810 posts
  • Fan Since:1960

Posted 10 July 2013 - 03:55 PM

Lord, a family of jerks.How sad is that.

#10 BronxEagle

BronxEagle

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,026 posts
  • Fan Since:1985

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:38 AM

No Giants fans who post here have ever tried to defend his actions off the field. It doesn't take away the fact that he's still considered the best defensive player of all time by many people, regardless of team affiliation. What he has done to himself since retiring is embarrassing, and now his dumb a** son is following his lead.

Nothing against you, but...

Even the fact that anyone would still praise his football accolades anymore is a joke.

#11 sameoldsameold

sameoldsameold

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,404 posts
  • Fan Since:fr Nixon

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:56 AM

According to LT "Everybody does it":

http://www.dailymail...prostitute.html

Well, if your whole life was watching cable TV or surfing on the seedier side of the net or working the video game 'joy-sticks' or having your hand almost biologically attached to a smart phone and texting 16 or so hours a day, that would certainly be a reasonable assumption. This game is all about passion and wild desire to smash into other human beings without thinking too much other than what angle to hit the opponent's body to be the most effective at causing the most damage to him. To have a dad who is the most expert at such a primitive job and who would have been able to provide all the latest top grade electronic distractions one could only conclude that that boy was doomed from the start. And, if the boy was lucky, the dad would have actually spent some quality time with him, when the dad wasn't snorting or looking for more booty, or colliding on the battlefield with other men. LT was the best at what he did, so was Andre Waters, so was Junior Seau.

https://www.youtube....h?v=06KmezV_1ns

#12 Gmen4ever

Gmen4ever

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 15,197 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:08 PM

Nothing against you, but...

Even the fact that anyone would still praise his football accolades anymore is a joke.

Why wouldn't his football accolades be praised? His personal life and his football career are two completely separate things, and the absolute dominance that he consistently showed on the field cant possibly be denied. Discounting his football career because of the mess he has made of his personal life, post-NFL, is the real joke.

#13 MightyJNC

MightyJNC

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 11,604 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:21 PM

What is not known is if playing jacked up on blow all the time actually helped, hurt or had no effect on his on-the-field performance but what is common knowledge from that era was that the team did help him circumvent the league testing process (or at a minimum turned a blind eye to it because of his value to the team) for as long as they could get away with it.

So the organization does hold their share of accountability for enabling his self-destructive behaviors that carried over and escalated after his career was over.

#14 rich36

rich36

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 14,908 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:48 PM

Every person has their dark side, LT is certainly no exception..I met him 2-3 years ago at the Fairmont Resort in North Miami..he and Michael Jordan were warming up on the driving range..me and my old man teed off right before LT and MJ so we ran into them a lot that day..despite what you may hear about them in public and being doooshes, that was def not the case...LT was in very good spirits despite being in the middle of that whole underage prostitute thing up in Rockland County...all that being said, it sucks the apple doesn't fall far from the tree with LT, jr and it doesn't surprise me in the least....

#15 MightyJNC

MightyJNC

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 11,604 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:00 PM

Every person has their dark side, LT is certainly no exception..I met him 2-3 years ago at the Fairmont Resort in North Miami..he and Michael Jordan were warming up on the driving range..me and my old man teed off right before LT and MJ so we ran into them a lot that day..despite what you may hear about them in public and being doooshes, that was def not the case...LT was in very good spirits despite being in the middle of that whole underage prostitute thing up in Rockland County...all that being said, it sucks the apple doesn't fall far from the tree with LT, jr and it doesn't surprise me in the least....

Well it's certainly good to hear that he wasn't letting such a trival matter like getting busted for having sex with a 15 year old forced into prostitution by her uncle dampen his spirits or interfer with his golf schedule.

#16 rich36

rich36

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 14,908 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:08 PM

Well it's certainly good to hear that he wasn't letting such a trival matter like getting busted for having sex with a 15 year old forced into prostitution by her uncle dampen his spirits or interfer with his golf schedule.

absolutely

#17 MightyJNC

MightyJNC

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 11,604 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:27 PM

absolutely

Well when you consider his beyond-reprehensible attitude that "it's no big deal because everybody does it", I really wouldn't expect it to weigh on his conscience, that his assuming he even has one which seems unlikely for someone with the moral make up of a diseased sewer rat.

#18 L.E.

L.E.

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 19,530 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:49 PM

I know LT is a NYG hero and legend and all that, but the guy really is and always has been a POS.

#19 Runtherock

Runtherock

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 17,949 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:52 PM

I know LT is a NYG hero and legend and all that, but the guy really is and always has been a POS.

Always..

#20 flamethrower

flamethrower

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,968 posts
  • Team:Texans

Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:32 PM

Mods should move this to Rant and Rave. Not gonna comment on it other than that.

#21 GA4M

GA4M

Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,293 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:14 AM

Mods should move this to Rant and Rave. Not gonna comment on it other than that.

Good, people don't want to hear what you have to say anyway.