2070 S. University Blvd

DU AREA
Denver, CO 80210

$1 rolling rocks
$2 off all Philly's
Happy hour menu available during eagle games
NFL ticket
Over 10 TVs

hey - so they are showing the EAGLES GAMES at just this location.. or at all of them?

also, I might have to bring my 6-year old daughter with me - what do you think??

Will you be showing all of the Eagles games? Is there a group of fans that meets here?

There is a dying Meetup group that's (partially) for Eagles fans in Denver.

http://www.meetup.com/Penn-State-Philadelphia-Eagles-Philly-sports-teams/

I'm not interested in taking over this group (because I'm not a Penn State fan, & I don't follow sports other than the NFL). But if it dies, I might start a new Meetup, specifically for Eagles fans in Denver. 

Would anyone want to join it?

I've heard Pat's Downtown throws down pretty hard on Sundays. The birds are on every tv and during the commercials they have a DJ that plays music

Do you need a place to watch your Philadelphia Eagles? I know a place. Pat's Downtown Bar & Grill is THE HOME for Philadelphia sports. Located at 1624 Market Street, all 15 of our HD tvs will be on the Eagles with sound every gameday. Homesick....this is the place to come. We've got the Coors and Miller girls here every other weekend giving away shwag, and we're also giving away 2 tickets to an Eagles road game this season!!! 

Yeah, I know. I was there Sunday.

There is a new Eagles bar in the Denver metro area. Pride of Philly Cheesesteaks is down in Aurora, and they have the Eagles games on TV and Merrill Reese on the radio. During the games they have steak, egg, & cheese, and pork roll, egg, & cheese sandwiches cooking. Go Birds!

OK!! Eagles v Bucaneers tonight - Thursday August 11th. I think the game starts at 5 PM MDT? Pat's Cheesesteaks downtown location has CLOSED. I guess I'll call the two other locations (Iliff/Quebec & Arapahoe/I-25) to see if they will be showing the game.  Does anyone have a preference on location?

Larimer Beer Hall (brand new at 20th and Larimer) has been showing Phillies games and is the new Penn State bar starting this fall after being left without a home following Pat's closure.  We ought to stake claim to it as the de facto Phila. sports bar.

https://www.larimerbeerhall.com/

Hey all, I'm also looking for a place to watch the games now that Pat's is closed. Has anyone checked out Larimer beer Hall? (thanks MileHighEAGLEA) 

Has anyone found anything else? I'd also be happy to join a meetup group.

OK, I finally have information on a new Eagles nest! And it's going to be AWESOME. 

Asbury Provisions

http://www.asburyprovisions.com/

2043 S. University Blvd. 

Denver, CO 80210

Asbury Provisions is located near DU & was voted the Best New Bar in Denver for 2015 by Westword. One of the owners is originally from Philadelphia. They are planning to show every game with full sound, beer specials, & a special game time food menu. I cannot WAIT.

First game: obviously, September 11th at 11:00 AM. I'll be there in a green Eagles jersey (McCoy or McNabb? Decisions, decisions.)