rstarter

Ongoing Derek Carr Thread

5,503 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, NOTW said:

And the obligatory apology, I didn't mean it, etc.

Foot meet mouth 

but in  his case  a** meet mouth 

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 7:38 PM, rstarter said:

Three years after he was drafted, and he's about to break the bank with his next contract. If I had to put my prediction on Carr on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being damn near prophetic, I'd put it at a....

giphy.gif

a 3?  I mean, you get full credit for predicting that he will be a starter in the league. 

Had you stopped there, you would have every right to have kept your name and post that silly gif.

but no.  You couldn't stop there.  You went on and on about how he was going to be the greatest QB to come out of college.  He would win accolades in his rookie year, he would own records, he would win multiple super bowls.

None of that has happened, so let's not pat ourselves on the back all that much. 

1 person likes this

34 minutes ago, Vee said:

a 3?  I mean, you get full credit for predicting that he will be a starter in the league. 

Had you stopped there, you would have every right to have kept your name and post that silly gif.

but no.  You couldn't stop there.  You went on and on about how he was going to be the greatest QB to come out of college.  He would win accolades in his rookie year, he would own records, he would win multiple super bowls.

None of that has happened, so let's not pat ourselves on the back all that much. 

He has not even thrown a pass in a playoff game :D