Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ashnc78

Eagle Fans in NC

9 posts in this topic

Any Eagle fans around the Greenville, Raleigh, Durham area? It is difficult to find many fans where I am. Most are Panthers, Cowboys, Redskins, or some other team they jumped on their bandwagon back when they were good. Even most of the stores around here wont carry too many Eagles items. Very biased and frustrating.

way down here in Myrtle Beach

Any Eagle fans around the Greenville, Raleigh, Durham area? It is difficult to find many fans where I am. Most are Panthers, Cowboys, Redskins, or some other team they jumped on their bandwagon back when they were good. Even most of the stores around here wont carry too many Eagles items. Very biased and frustrating.

Since 1950 or the start of television, the Eagles have not had a dynasty. By dynasty. I mean multiple Super Bow appearances over a small period of time. Example-Pittsburgh Steelers E.G. from 2005 to 2010, or six years, the Steelers made it to three Super Bowls.

I know it isn't Raleigh, but over in Wilmington a group of fans meet at Copper Penny for every game. It's a Philly sports bar with Philadelphia memorabilia decorating the inside. I used to live there. It's a pretty lively group :)

Just moved to the Chapel Hill, Durham area.  Are there any Eagle groups in this area?

Huge birds fan in Greensboro, looking for a spot to watch games with other Eagle fans.  I saw the Fox and Hound in WS is closed, any other spots in WS or the triad?