Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
flyeaglesfly000

Road Trip 2015

19 posts in this topic

Which road trip is everyone attending this year?

I've always said that I would never go to Dallas, but I will this year. The date is good, Sunday Night Football, and I think a lot of Eagles fans will be there.

Home opener vs Dallas!  and maybe New England on Dec 6.

Charlotte!

Being that I recently relocated from S Jersey to Atlanta, my road game will be here Monday Night.  Would love to tailgate with some other fans that are coming down for the game!

1 person likes this

Going to Atlanta and Charlotte.  Got tickets for Atlanta but still looking for tickets for Charlotte.  Anyone got any leads - looking for 2 or 3 tickets for that Sunday night game in CLT.

1 person likes this

Going to Charlotte game, need 6 tickets.  If anyone can help, let me know.   E A G L E S

I'm going to Charlotte

Driving from Florida to Atlanta for MNF. I'm looking to tailgate since it'll be my first eagles game ever, any tips on how to find other Eagles fans in the area?

1 person likes this

I went to the Eagles/Cowboys SNF game three years ago and it was pretty awesome.  This year I'm thinking possibly New England, although it'll be cold as balls

Being that I recently relocated from S Jersey to Atlanta, my road game will be here Monday Night. Would love to tailgate with some other fans that are coming down for the game!

I am interested me and the wife will be there early Monday to drink and eat and party to kick off the season with a win. Reply so we can get details worked out

1 person likes this

Driving from Florida to Atlanta for MNF. I'm looking to tailgate since it'll be my first eagles game ever, any tips on how to find other Eagles fans in the area?

I'm coming up from FL too and looking for a tailgate as well. Green Legion has a tailgate but it's $60 per person, but I'm not interested in spending $120 for a tailgate. Looking for better options

I am interested me and the wife will be there early Monday to drink and eat and party to kick off the season with a win. Reply so we can get details worked out

Let me know as well. My wife and I are looking for an Eagles tailgate

Doing ATL, NYJ, WSH & NYG. Maybe doing CAR & DAL.

With the schedule this year being so little, mileage-wise, figure it's a good opportunity to try and do as many of the 16 as possible!

I will be in the "gulch lot" (lot A) for the Falcons game.  Feel free to message me if you end up in the same lot and want to setup nearby.