Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bar16

Listening to the game at the game.

13 posts in this topic

Is there a broadcast that doesn't have a delay that you can listen to at the game 94.1 is about a 5 second delay.

I believe 610 is the live feed

No. There will never be a live broadcast. FCC rules require a delay.

No. There will never be a live broadcast. FCC rules require a delay.

Thanks Janet. (Ms. Jackson, if you're nasty.)

1 person likes this

I called Eagles Operations office today.  They told me they were looking for another affiliate to carry the Real Time broadcast.  610 AM is no longer WIP, but WTEL.

U can always not be a d bag with head phones on and watch the game and know what's going on yourself.

2 people like this

Well obviously your a Fing idiot. A player goes into the locker room hurt you dont know whats going on unless you hear the broadcast.  Alot of info you don't know sitting in the stands.  Buut since you've probably never been to a game before.. GFY 

Well obviously your a Fing idiot. A player goes into the locker room hurt you dont know whats going on unless you hear the broadcast. Alot of info you don't know sitting in the stands. Buut since you've probably never been to a game before.. GFY

I was thinking the same type of thing. My dad wears headphones to the games and everyone around us knows to look to him regarding injury updates. You can also get explanations of certain plays that give more insight than drunk Joe crowd guy.

Well obviously your a Fing idiot. A player goes into the locker room hurt you dont know whats going on unless you hear the broadcast.  Alot of info you don't know sitting in the stands.  Buut since you've probably never been to a game before.. GFY 

I sent an email to Eagles today - here is what I got from them - this covers four emails.

1) Good afternoon,

Thanks for reaching out! If you download our Eagles app, there is a live broadcast of the game available on there. I hope this helps!

Thank you,

Eagles Fan Services

2) Subject: Re: Live Radio Station

I have a transistor radio.  An Eagles app does me no good.  That is not a solution available to me.  Make something available so that EVERYONE can use, not just the people with iphones.

3) Good afternoon,

WIP-FM 94.1 would be the best station to listen from. The reason it may not sound live is because all radio stations need to run with a slight delay. I hope this information is helpful and thank you for your continued support!

Thank you,

Eagles Fan Services

4) Again, this is not a solution - there is a significant delay.  The broadcast is almost one full play behind!!  In Chip Kelly's world it is probably two plays behind.  Try it and you will find out what I'm talking about.  WIP 610 AM had NO DELAY whatsoever so I don't know what you are talking about.

So what you are telling me is I have to buy an iphone and subscribe to an expensive phone plan so I can listen live (no delay).  You are shutting out all the people who do not have the resources available to do this.

U can always not be a d bag with head phones on and watch the game and know what's going on yourself.

Trust me with the lousy cell service if someones hurt the guy with the nearest ear bud in becomes a star. 

When I go to the stadium, I listen to 1150 AM.  This is out of Delaware and is almost live (maybe 0.5 sec delay).  The reception isn't the best but is good enough.

The PE app has a broadcast but it is delayed significantly.  I have an iPhone 6s and it will only give a few minutes of broadcast before it craps out.  Even when connected to the PE wifi, it won't work.  Maybe 65,000 users on the same wifi tends to slow traffic to a stop.