Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crsumner

Looking Tailgate October 25th-BOA Stadium Charlotte NC

11 posts in this topic

Eagles fan looking to hang out with fellow fans for Sunday night football October 25 against Panthers. 

I will be down there tailgating with a bunch of Eagles fans.  I don't know where we are going to be parking yet as I have never been there.

We have some other Eagles fans traveling down that we are also meeting up with so the more the merrier and hopefully we can get something set up where we all bring a little something and take over Charlotte.

Will be there Sunday night. Any idea what lot to park in? Never been there before.

Just a heads up..make sure you get your beer on Saturday..can't buy it in Charlotte on Sunday,

Just a heads up..make sure you get your beer on Saturday..can't buy it in Charlotte on Sunday,

Really? What reason is behind that? Regardless, thanks for the heads up.

From what I've been reading up on there a ton of lots around the stadium. Nothing like what we have in Philly as far as being in one giant lot. Will post when I figure out where I am parking. Have a cousin who lives in Charlotte try and give us some tips

Really? What reason is behind that? Regardless, thanks for the heads up.

now that I"m looking at it again..looks like I recieved misinformation..looks like you can buy it after 1 on sundays..either way I'm buying it the day before to be safe!

From what I've been reading up on there a ton of lots around the stadium. Nothing like what we have in Philly as far as being in one giant lot. Will post when I figure out where I am parking. Have a cousin who lives in Charlotte try and give us some tips

That's what it was like the last time I was there for a game.  There were plenty of Eagles fans around.  

I will be in a lot on east morehead st. behind a tavern been told parking is 10 bucks there. Looking to get there around 230-3