Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mr_hunt

nepa eagles fans

9 posts in this topic

just like last year's season opener, nepa eagles' fans with cable will be getting screwed out of the eagles' game this weekend because wyou will show the steelers at 1:00 instead.  :thumbsdown:

write some nasty emails to wyou...it won't change anything, but maybe it will make you feel a little better.  

:roll:

Let me check my TV Guide for this thread's rating ...

1 Star!!!

:roll:

2 people like this

Again? I thought they caught enough flack last year. I have Sunday Ticket this year so it doesn't matter for me, but it sucks in general.

I live in a market where two stations of the same network actually coordinate their Sunday games. I'm sure this is the equivalent of building the Hadron Collider in their worlds.

I live in a market where two stations of the same network actually coordinate their Sunday games. I'm sure this is the equivalent of building the Hadron Collider in their worlds.

def leppard is the #1 band in nepa...we're a few decades away from that kind of coordination. 

1 person likes this

Poison at Harvey's Lake!

:rock:

def leppard is the #1 band in nepa...we're a few decades away from that kind of coordination. 

:roll: :roll:

Dear Mr. Hunt:

Thank you for your interest in our NFL Football schedule on Sunday November 15th. As a CBS affiliate and your home for AFC Football, WYOU will be broadcasting the Cleveland Browns vs the Pittsburgh Steelers in week 10 of the season.  WYOU serves 17 counties in Central and Northeastern Pennsylvania. The split between Eagles fans and Steelers fans is a statistical tie.  Our decision to telecast the Steelers, our home state AFC team is consistent with our AFC alliance. Additionally this particular NFL rivalry has been a classic that dates back to 1950. We hope you understand the thought process that went into making a very difficult programming decision. We appreciate your choice to watch WYOU for all your news, weather, sports and entertainment and for that we thank-you.  Please direct further comments or questions to our General Manager Robert Bee at rbee@pahomepage.com.

Best Regards, 

Susan J. Kalinowski

Regional Program Manager, Mission Broadcasting, Inc.

Program Director, WYOU-TV, Mission Broadcasting, Inc.

WYOU-TV

62 S. Franklin St.

Wilkes-Barre, PA 18701

570.706.7340 (Direct)

570.823.4523 (Fax)

skalinowski@PAhomepage.com

:nonono:  :thumbsdown: 

You telling me I'm not gonna see the game today hunt?

as far as i can see, no tv scheduling conflicts between eagles & steelers this season.  yeah, nepa!!!