Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AlpineEagle

2016 Pro Bowl: Team Rice vs. Team Irvin

23 posts in this topic

I literally couldn't care any less about this 'game'. I'd rather sit and stare at an ant colony, in the dark... with a blindfold on.

1 person likes this

I literally couldn't care any less about this 'game'. I'd rather sit and stare at an ant colony, in the dark... with a blindfold on.

That is exactly what I'm doing.

4 people like this

Stadium is packed.

The Pro Bowl, where the MVP award is the true mark of greatness.  

This is beyond awful to watch. We say it every year, but this is the first year I'm done watching this garbage. The only positive that came out of this game is that typical Eli Manning threw an interception... IN A PRO BOWL GAME ! 

The problem is, if this thing even makes 5 cents net for the league it won't go away. I would rather watch them do the real draft and then play the game on Madden or something. 

The problem is, if this thing even makes 5 cents net for the league it won't go away. I would rather watch them do the real draft and then play the game on Madden or something.

It's more for the players as there can be incentives in contracts based on making the Pro Bowl. That's why players don't want it gone.

I didn't even realize this was on today. I can't even remember the last pro bowl I watched. 

1 person likes this

Oh my God , its not on tv, you need espn and cable to watch it.     What rubbish.  Definitely one more reason to get rid of the pro bowl.  

Meh at this point in the year I'll take whatever I can get I'm having football withdrawals

1 person likes this

I saw Sproles scored if anyone even cares.

Bridgewater didn't stare him down like deer in head lights would have. This made it easy td. Vikings are going to be good next year and they have a new stadium and OC.

Bridgewater didn't stare him down like deer in head lights would have. This made it easy td. Vikings are going to be good next year and they have a new stadium and OC.

Dissing one of the VERY few bright spots down the stretch of our season (bradford). Typical philly fan BS. Cant see a good thing. Would rather ****.

It's more for the players as there can be incentives in contracts based on making the Pro Bowl. That's why players don't want it gone.

If they want it to mean something though, the incentives should include actually being in uniform at the Pro Bowl and playing with the only exception being a valid injury. "Valid" meaning an injury that would prevent you from playing in the playoffs or Super Bowl, had you been on one of those teams.

Then tie some big incentives to being on the winning Pro Bowl team. Then, do away with this idiotic 'Team Rice, Team Irvin' crap and put it back to NFC vs. AFC.

THEN... cancel the game altogether and make it a skills competition...

I'm glad I didn't watch this thing. I heard something in Sirius about it and they were talking about it being a 'hug fest', meaning they wouldn't tackle, they'd hug and then mutually give up on the play. :nonono:

Meh at this point in the year I'll take whatever I can get I'm having football withdrawals

Then don't watch the Pro Bowl, that's not Football.

I didn't even realize this was on today. I can't even remember the last pro bowl I watched.

Dawkins (for the Eagles) was in the last one that I can recall watching.

I saw Sproles scored if anyone even cares.

I care and like.  Play makers made plays, players had fun, and no one got hurt.

I care and like.  Play makers made plays, players had fun, and no one got hurt.

Really, I thought Eifert got hurt?

Really, I thought Eifert got hurt?

No one got hurt as far as I know except for any bumps or bruises are to be expected in practice alone.

Forgot it was even on until I saw this thread. Didn't matter though. I kept binge tv watching on Hulu anyway. Haven't seen this game in years.

No one got hurt????    Mathews almost got ktfo!!

There needs to be NO Pro Bowl in 2017. Abolish the game entirely.