KOJO

***OFFICIAL SF 49ers/Chip Kelly 1-and-done thread***

1,364 posts in this topic

He's always seemed a little too intimate with microphones for my liking.

4T5zr7.gif

4 people like this

He is such a weird freaking guy. I hate him more then ever after seeing all those posts lol

1 person likes this

I thought sure he would finally have a coming out party once he went to SF.

2 hours ago, cowboy_ron said:

:lol::lol:

Funny how Belichick took a lot of what Chip did in Oregon and implemented it into New England's offense, yet he won't hire him to hold the Gatorade.

4 hours ago, Boss Hawg said:

Funny how Belichick took a lot of what Chip did in Oregon and implemented it into New England's offense, yet he won't hire him to hold the Gatorade.

He didn't take a lot. He just picked his brain on how to speed up the offense that's it. 

On 3/10/2017 at 5:56 PM, cowboy_ron said:

you were going to have yours the same day ?  :ph34r:

Is it necessary to beat a dead horse who can't find a coaching job after putting two NFL franchises in complete shambles?   It's a shame BronxEagle can't see this.  Could you imagine Chip Kelly as a Fox color commentator for the 2017 NFL season?   Maybe to rejuvenate his career, Kelly should take an NFL TV job, and see things from the booth.   After all, John Lynch now think's he's GM material.  So did Mike Millen. 

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Iggles said:

Is it necessary to beat a dead horse who can't find a coaching job after putting two NFL franchises in complete shambles?   It's a shame BronxEagle can't see this.  Could you imagine Chip Kelly as a Fox color commentator for the 2017 NFL season?   Maybe to rejuvenate his career, Kelly should take an NFL TV job, and see things from the booth.   After all, John Lynch now think's he's GM material.  So did Mike Millen. 

I hate Kelly just as much as the next man .... But the 49ers were not really all that much his fault. YOu can blame the FO and owner for that crap .  The team was bad already and they knew after watching what happened to the Eagles what the were getting .   

Remember the suck for the duck campaign. Maybe the 49ers FO thought to suck with the Duck for a  top pick  

1 hour ago, NE.Jon said:

I hate Kelly just as much as the next man .... But the 49ers were not really all that much his fault. YOu can blame the FO and owner for that crap .  The team was bad already and they knew after watching what happened to the Eagles what the were getting .   

Remember the suck for the duck campaign. Maybe the 49ers FO thought to suck with the Duck for a  top pick  

In that case, mission accomplished. 

On 3/14/2017 at 1:18 AM, Iggles said:

Who knows, Chip might actually prove to be good as an analyst.

Still think Chip would be using that to bide his time for the next big college job to open after next season.  

Edited to add:  That's Matt Millen, not Mike.

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 1:18 AM, Iggles said:

Damn right it is!

On 3/13/2017 at 8:38 PM, NE.Jon said:

you were going to have yours the same day ?  :ph34r:

xgz9nkR.gif

1 person likes this

On 3/19/2017 at 6:50 PM, Wallyhorse said:

Who knows, Chip might actually prove to be good as an analyst.

Still think Chip would be using that to bide his time for the next big college job to open after next season.  

Edited to add:  That's Matt Millen, not Mike.

I thought in SF that he would make a good analist, atleast experienced.