Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mikecobra302

Seattle Game 11/20/16

5 posts in this topic

Hey everyone.  I am going to the game in Seattle on November 20th.  I got tickets when then went on sale today, and managed to snag a few extra.  I am not looking for a profit, just looking for an Eagles fan who wants them.  Seattle is proud of their seats, so they're not terribly cheap, but I am looking for only face value.  I have 2 seats in Section 118 and 2 in 104.  Price is $325 for each ticket.  Seriously that was face value.  Hit me up if you wanna come see this amazing stadium and see our Eagles get a huge win there.

Mods..... I am not sure on the rules for this, I am not asking for a profit, just  looking to offload my extra tickets at face value to fellow Eagles fans...... 

I'm living in Vancouver so I will be travelling down to see the game! Will there be a meet up of Eagles fans in Seattle prior to the game? I know Tat's deli has eagles gear up on the walls and that is close to Centurylink field :)

Same here travelling down from Vancouver. An eagles meet up before the game would be awesome

I just got into Seattle this morning. Eagle fans up and down Pike place and Space needle, well representing the organization like always. Go Eagles!