PhillyRod

North Dakota Eagles fan

11 posts in this topic

Been an Eagles fan my whole life, and grew up near Philly, but been out here in ND for a few years now... and Eagles now have more fans up here after drafting NDSU's Carson Wentz . Soon as he takes the field, I bet stores up here sell out of his jersey.

You know what I had always wondered why doesn't Football (American) have minor leagues such as Baseball has all over our Nation?  I would love to see the NFL sending scouts to North Dakota for the Philadelphia minor league football team for example.

I am from Hartford SD and am going to the opener this sunday.

1 person likes this

I'm from Jamestown,ND and just happen to be Carson Wentz's uncle. I have always been neutral about the Eagles but now obviously I'm a huge fan. So looking forward to watching him grow into the Eagles franchise QB. 

1 person likes this

On June 7, 2016 at 0:26 PM, PhillyRod said:

Been an Eagles fan my whole life, and grew up near Philly, but been out here in ND for a few years now... and Eagles now have more fans up here after drafting NDSU's Carson Wentz . Soon as he takes the field, I bet stores up here sell out of his jersey.

Considering about a month ago his jersey was the 6th highest selling jersey in the NFL I would imagine those jerseys didn't last long. 

I was born and lived near Philly until the 4th grade, and then was raised in a little town in eastern North Dakota.  An Eagles fan throughout.  The only draft pick that could be more thrilling for me than Wentz would be a quarterback from my Alma Mater.  

1 person likes this

On 9/8/2016 at 11:07 PM, whiskeyboarder said:

I was born and lived near Philly until the 4th grade, and then was raised in a little town in eastern North Dakota.  An Eagles fan throughout.  The only draft pick that could be more thrilling for me than Wentz would be a quarterback from my Alma Mater.  

What town would that be?

Carson and I at Christmas in Bismarck,ND 17 years ago. My hockey stick present to him getting ready to tape it up for him. He was a very good player in his younger years  

24488192514_766c7ea60d_o.jpg

3 people like this

On 1/24/2017 at 11:42 AM, NoDak Eagle said:

Carson and I at Christmas in Bismarck,ND 17 years ago. My hockey stick present to him getting ready to tape it up for him. He was a very good player in his younger years  

24488192514_766c7ea60d_o.jpg

did you hold him by the ears ?  Dam those things were big 

On 2/5/2017 at 6:10 PM, NE.Jon said:

did you hold him by the ears ?  Dam those things were big 

Just like his hands 👍

1 person likes this

On 12/30/2016 at 9:25 PM, NoDak Eagle said:

What town would that be?

McVille, in Nelson County.  I graduated from Dakota Prairie High School. 

1 person likes this