Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PhillyPhan13

As Of Right Now, The Eagles Have Missed On Back To Back First Round Picks.

5 posts in this topic

Dave,

I know there is still time for Agholor, but he hasn't done anything in the preseason games to show me he's improved from last year.  I know Smith is still on the roster and will probably make the team, but he'll more than likely never live up to the first round selection.  

Do you agree that, as of right now, the Eagles have missed on back to back on first round selections?  

Shocking he hasn't replied to this.  Spads wont be critical for those who pay his salary.  but the last two drafts havnt been good at all.  This years doesn't look great either to be honest.  Roseman blows

19 hours ago, Rob1968 said:

Shocking he hasn't replied to this.  Spads wont be critical for those who pay his salary.  but the last two drafts havnt been good at all.  This years doesn't look great either to be honest.  Roseman blows

How does this year's not look great?! 

And by that I mean... At this point how does the draft look like anything?!

Until Wentz takes the field for real we don't know if this draft will be a good one or not. What we do know really is that this draft hinges on Wentz. But other than that I think there were some good pick ups.

Given the lack of picks which was in part due to good old Chip giving away our second round pick I don't see what else they could have done this year? 

As of Right Now...The Eagles are back in the 1st round...Thank You Howie!! The kid learned an awful lot on his whirlwind tour of GMs!!!

1 person likes this