Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skoods

What games, if any, are you going to this year?

14 posts in this topic

We always talk on TATE about watching the games on Sundays and lord knows I love parking my body in front of the TV for 8 hours and being consumed by the NFL and our Eagles.

But, a lot of you also go to many games each year and share your passion with 65,000 other screaming fans.

Since I'm in Massachusetts, I can usually only attend 1-2 games per year. My friends from Philly and I always go on one road trip a year. In 2013, it was Minnesota. Two years ago, it was Arizona. Last year, it was Dallas. This season, we'll be flying out to Seattle in November to see the Eagles play the Hawks surrounded by "The 12th Man." Should be exciting. My friend with season tickets is also taking me to the Vikings game in October. Oddly enough, this will be my FOURTH time seeing Minnesota in person (2004 playoffs, 2010, 2013). By far the most of any Eagles' opponent. Excited to see Fletch rush Sammy B!

What games are you going to this year?

Cle, Pitt, Minn, Atl, Wash, dallass

All of the home games, homey. Season ticket holder!

I may never go to a game again. Big 4k tv, comfy recliner, pause and rewind, free parking, cheap food and drink, a perspective that is light years better than any stadium seat, no traffic... did i forget anything?

1 person likes this

Minny and one other TBD. 

Miny will be my son't first game at the Linc. He's 8. He saw the Giants Eagles game at the meadowlands to end the 2014 season. 

27 minutes ago, immrbaldwin said:

I may never go to a game again. Big 4k tv, comfy recliner, pause and rewind, free parking, cheap food and drink, a perspective that is light years better than any stadium seat, no traffic... did i forget anything?

Atmosphere. Social fellowship. Tailgate parties. Team comraderie. 

2 people like this

Cleveland, Green Bay, Washington & New York Giants

Vikings for my first game at the Linc. Mainly picked it because I'm originally from the south and not very interested in any games under 50 degrees.