dannyb

Dave, I have a favor to ask...please

29 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Yes, it is. If they'd linked arms with one another, that would be much more acceptable. They'd be expressing their views in a way of showing unity with one another, even if it was only three of them.

Yeah Seattle did that. Very nice. 

9 hours ago, mjkvol said:

The American media is not about reporting actual news, or serving the interests of the public, and hasn't been for many, many years. The media is about generating clicks, selling papers and subscriptions, and getting viewers, and today that is done by sensationalizing every story and taking hot button issues like this one and blowing them up trying to create a national firestorm.

A very wise person I know once said something like this. I even put it in my sig. ^_^

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, KOJO said:

A very wise person I know once said something like this. I even put it in my sig. ^_^

It can't be repeated enough times, my friend.       I guess people have to be woken up to this reality one at a time, if necessary.

1 person likes this

Freedom to protest however they want does not make it right. Right idea wrong time.It is absolutely causing more division which is counter productive. Find a new way. Be sides I had watched the games since the 70's and wouls like to again but will not until the protests go.