sdseagles

Anyone Taken the Stadium Tour?

8 posts in this topic

Coming up from South Florida with the family for a game and we were thinking about taking the stadium tour. Anyone done it? Would you recommend it? What advice/suggestions do you have? Thanks in advance!

Twice, once with friends and the other with wife and child.  Real good tour.  Worth $10 ticket.  Get into suites, maybe even the President Suite (one but not the other tour), locker room, press box, press conference room.  I highly recommend.

Yes, steal of a deal for the price and a must-do for any Eagles fan visiting from out-of-state. 

Didn't even know that they had tours, definitely gonna check that out when I get to philly

I'm far too lazy to look it up, but when do the tours take place?  Coming in from Syracuse for the Vikings game and will be looking for something to do.

Thanks

On 10/4/2016 at 6:07 PM, CuseBo said:

I'm far too lazy to look it up, but when do the tours take place?  Coming in from Syracuse for the Vikings game and will be looking for something to do.

Thanks

My girlfriend and I have tickets to the Saturday tour at 1200. I think there is one at 1 as well. You can YouTube Lincoln financial field tour to see how it is

Absolutely take this tour! It was an incredible experience. Seeing the locker room and watching the equipment team placing the jerseys in each players lockers, going up into the press box and suites, and expierencing the same walk and hearing the same music the players hear as they walk onto the field. It was almost like a dream especially for someone like me who has never even been to the stadium before.