Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Daniel Singer

Where to buy Eagles fan gear in New York City?

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

I'm an Eagles fan from Italy coming to NY next week watching the game against the VaGiants. Does anybody of you lads know where I can find a good organized store where I can get some Eagles merchandising in NY? Thanks for the help in advance!

Well. Obviously. But remember that I'm from Italy and shipping + taxes cost a shitload of money :D

Philly isn't far from New York. Take a trip and get you a cheesesteak while at it :thumbsup:

Napoli is correct.  I am from Philly,  but live in Virginia,  and can't find Eagles gear anywhere.  Just Deadskins,  Ravens and sometimes Dullarse Cowgirl stuff.  But when I visit my family in Philly,  there is Philly gear is everywhere.  I even get stuff from WalMart.  I go there and have a field day.  So if you don't want to place an order online take that short trip to Philly and while you are there eat a hoagie for me.  I sure miss the cheesesteaks and Hoagies.  The Philly folks are lucky.  And oh,  by the way welcome.  Go Eagles,  beat the dog crap out of Dullarse come Sunday.

Both NBA and NHL have their own stores in Manhattan. The NFL should open one. I am kind of surprised they don't have one already.

On 24.10.2016 at 6:36 PM, vic92353 said:

Napoli is correct.  I am from Philly,  but live in Virginia,  and can't find Eagles gear anywhere.  Just Deadskins,  Ravens and sometimes Dullarse Cowgirl stuff.  But when I visit my family in Philly,  there is Philly gear is everywhere.  I even get stuff from WalMart.  I go there and have a field day.  So if you don't want to place an order online take that short trip to Philly and while you are there eat a hoagie for me.  I sure miss the cheesesteaks and Hoagies.  The Philly folks are lucky.  And oh,  by the way welcome.  Go Eagles,  beat the dog crap out of Dullarse come Sunday.

Thank you. Well Philly will be my next trip to the states! I will eats everything you reccomended lol

On 24.10.2016 at 10:26 PM, toolg said:

Both NBA and NHL have their own stores in Manhattan. The NFL should open one. I am kind of surprised they don't have one already.

Well at least I can get some Maple Leafs stuff for my brother. lol

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Daniel Singer said:

Modell's @ Times Square sells Eagles stuff.

Good to know. Modell's in Baltimore only sells Ravens stuff. Maybe Redskins. Sometimes you might even see something Cowboys or Packers. That's it. :thumbsdown: