matthew36362

Going to Eagles game vs Bengals Dec 4, have question

15 posts in this topic

Hello fellow Eagles fans, I am going to the Eagles game vs the Bengals on Dec 4th. I will be in section 139 row 1, and have a question. Maybe someone on this board can answer. I have read reviews for the section i will be in for that game and they say the seats sit kind of low. anyone know what the view is like from that row?  Will i have trouble overlooking the sidelines to see the field, or will it be a happy medium of both? I have never attended an NFL game with the chance to sit behind the sideline at field level. Just a question, if no one knows, that ok also. Dont want to have to wait for a Bengals mod to approve my account to post the question there. 

Thanks guys GO EAGLES!!

If the Eagles are 6-4 and the Bengals win their next two, unless the Panthers ALSO win at least two of their next three to get to 4-6 when the decision has to be made I suspect Eagles-Bengals gets flexed into Sunday Night Football (Panthers-Seahawks is the scheduled game). 

This is in Row 2, Section 110 on the other side of the field. LINK

fb3385098164730-20130513103643.jpg

1 person likes this

That seems too low to me. Like a lot of obstructed views when the sideline is filled with people. Back in 1997, I went to a few games at the Vet down in the 100 level, and had to watch the monitor the whole time as we couldn't see through the people on the sidelines.

Thanks for all your inputs. The picture toolg posted gives me a pretty decent perspective, while it may be a bit low, i dont think ill have issues seeing over things. This for me is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be this close to the field and the Eagles. I live too far from philly to take in a game at the linc, and am normally too poor to sit anywhere other than nosebleeds. Im looking forward to being able to enjoy this game and watch our Eagles beat the Bengals.

15 minutes ago, matthew36362 said:

Thanks for all your inputs. The picture toolg posted gives me a pretty decent perspective, while it may be a bit low, i dont think ill have issues seeing over things. This for me is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be this close to the field and the Eagles. I live too far from philly to take in a game at the linc, and am normally too poor to sit anywhere other than nosebleeds. Im looking forward to being able to enjoy this game and watch our Eagles beat the Bengals.

Remember there will be more players and personnel along the sidelines during the game. By the looks of the picture I posted, this was taken before a game.

Have fun!

5 minutes ago, toolg said:

Remember there will be more players and personnel along the sidelines during the game. By the looks of the picture I posted, this was taken before a game.

Have fun!

You can tell from the vantage point of the 2 guys standing at the 47 yard line, your view of the near half of the field will be cut off.

It does seem pretty low. I sat in row 1 for the Lions game this year and here is a pic for comparison sake...

20161009_120247.jpg

Now we obviously weren't behind the bench so we had nobody standing there during the game, but we had to watch the screen when they were down at the other end of the field. Just enjoy the atmosphere and have fun. Everyone should experience the game from that close at least once.

Anyone who's going to Cincy, do you have any tailgating plans?? A buddy and I are driving out and looking for plans for before the game..  Thanks!!

1 person likes this

I actually live in Cincy and I have a ticket to the game, but I'm going to the game by myself . I'd love to join a group of fellow Eagles fans to do some tailgating !!

Well we're staying at Homewood Suites downtown, coming in Friday.  We would rather do some sort of tailgating over just going to a bar.  We are driving but would rather not drive from our hotel to the parking lot so if anyone hears of anything or has any ideas put it out there!

The Green Legion group will be there, so we should have a lot of Eagle fans there.

This will be my first Eagles game! Would be cool to learn and discover tailgating! What are the rules? Do I bring stuff? Do I need a pass or something to get into the tailgate area? Go Eagles!!! 

Those seats will will probably get you an autographed something if you're on the Eagles' side! Football games you can normally see everything from any seat, unless it's CFB and 100,000 seat stadium. Ew.