AlpineEagle

Week 13: Cowboys @ Vikings

229 posts in this topic

Dallas should cruise to a win here. The Vikings are struggling. Only silver lining is a better draft pick for the Eagles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, metalhead0043 said:

Dallas should cruise to a win here. The Vikings are struggling. Only silver lining is a better draft pick for the Eagles.

That's how I look at it. I can't ever root for Dallas, but I think they're going to win anyway, so at least we have a consolation prize.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm really torn here... Last week I reluctantly cheered on Dallas and it did us no good anyway because we couldn't handle our own business.

This week I really want to see Dallas start to stuff up and choke but a Minnesota loss really helps us out in the draft. 

What to do what to do! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I'm really torn here... Last week I reluctantly cheered on Dallas and it did us no good anyway because we couldn't handle our own business.

This week I really want to see Dallas start to stuff up and choke but a Minnesota loss really helps us out in the draft. 

What to do what to do! 

Well since some fans still feel we are still in the playoff picture, which we still are until we are mathematically eliminated, but looking at the final 5 it's going to be tough to go 5-0 heck even 4-1. I want dallas to come away with a win here since we are still fighting with the vikings for a wild card and for a better draft pick. Don't think for a second though that I'm gonna cheer or clap for any dallas td or fg tonight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

What to do what to do! 

A Dallas win helps the Eagles; draft and playoff chance. Nothing to think about; embrace the 'Star', just one night. not a lot to ask! :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mearns said:

A Dallas win helps the Eagles; draft and playoff chance. Nothing to think about; embrace the 'Star', just one night. not a lot to ask! :thumbsup:

Trouble is at this point in the season it's not just one night... A win tonight puts them at 11-1! That's a maximum of 2 games away from surely securing home field advantage all the way through the play offs? And likely to put them in a really good position in the NFC Championship game in Dallas! At this point another win takes them closer to a dream season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since the little eagles season is over already, there's no reason for you ruin the rest of your season by watching championship football possibly causing PTSD.

The best and least stressful thing you could do is start studying the available free agents and get a headstart on the other bottom dwelling teams that will be also chasing free agents.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh, was feeling good before turning on NFLN and watching their pregame show....they all think Dallas is in trouble.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

Ugh, was feeling good before turning on NFLN and watching their pregame show....they all think Dallas is in trouble.

With the Cowboys they base much of their garbage on sheer more than football knowledge..........Zeke will most likely gut that defense and their offense isn't much....I see a fairly easy 2 score win for the Boys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

Ugh, was feeling good before turning on NFLN and watching their pregame show....they all think Dallas is in trouble.

Trouble, why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Trouble, why?

Viking defense, crazy exotic blitzes, CB that can match Dez and very good safties....

This might be the worst opening song I have ever heard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stephen1 said:

Viking defense, crazy exotic blitzes, CB that can match Dez and very good safties....

Their defense is decent, but not what it was earlier in the year from what I've seen. You can probably rely on Bradford helping you guys out at some point. Worst case scenario, you guys drop this one, and you've still got a good cushion with Seattle losing last week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

Their defense is decent, but not what it was earlier in the year from what I've seen. You can probably rely on Bradford helping you guys out at some point. Worst case scenario, you guys drop this one, and you've still got a good cushion with Seattle losing last week.

Dallas has no cushion of room. The Geeky Giants are unstoppable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wrestlevessel said:

Dallas has no cushion of room. The Geeky Giants are unstoppable.

Can you do everyone a favor, and at least wait until the Giants kick off before you start crying?

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Their defense is decent, but not what it was earlier in the year from what I've seen. You can probably rely on Bradford helping you guys out at some point. Worst case scenario, you guys drop this one, and you've still got a good cushion with Seattle losing last week.

Yeah, I mean they have to lose at some point and 10-2 isn't so bad, lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice first down conversion for Minny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that was a ticky tack PI call. Ridiculous

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dallas back at their own 15.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zeke needs to bust one for about 30 to give us better field position

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zeke fumbles it away! Vikes ball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Barr went out of bounds after he stripped it but the other player was the first person to touch the ball. This should stand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now