RememberTheKoy

OFFICIAL: Nick Foles 2017 option not picked up by Chiefs

357 posts in this topic

I actually have a costumer that I talk to once in awhile about the Eagles walk up to me today and said "he is so happy foles is back so they can pull Wentz if he sucks". 

While their probably isn't a ton of fans that think this way there is more then just a couple people on this board. I will freak out if one person comes up to me during the season and says we should put foles in lol. 

2 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

I actually have a costumer that I talk to once in awhile about the Eagles walk up to me today and said "he is so happy foles is back so they can pull Wentz if he sucks". 

While their probably isn't a ton of fans that think this way there is more then just a couple people on this board. I will freak out if one person comes up to me during the season and says we should put foles in lol. 

What does that person think of Wentz? 

Just now, gameshowfan91 said:

What does that person think of Wentz? 

He said they pissed the whole season away when they traded Bradford and then when Wentz had the stretch where he struggled he said he doesn't think he is gonna be any good. 

18 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

He said they pissed the whole season away when they traded Bradford and then when Wentz had the stretch where he struggled he said he doesn't think he is gonna be any good. 

They didn't throw season away. Bradford isn't that good, and they got great compensation for him(opportunity was there and Eagles took it); only a fool wouldn't have taken offer. Between Bradford and Wentz, what the heck would be difference. Wentz also got experience. Is this person at least happy about getting a 1st and 4th for Bradford? Is that person one of people that prefer Goff over Wentz? 

3 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Did you honestly expect a costumer to be able to talk intelligently about football?

3 hours ago, zenclaybourne said:

Did you honestly expect a costumer to be able to talk intelligently about football?

No just surprised to hear such nonsense

4 hours ago, gameshowfan91 said:

They didn't throw season away. Bradford isn't that good, and they got great compensation for him(opportunity was there and Eagles took it); only a fool wouldn't have taken offer. Between Bradford and Wentz, what the heck would be difference. Wentz also got experience. Is this person at least happy about getting a 1st and 4th for Bradford? Is that person one of people that prefer Goff over Wentz? 

I know I told him the same but, he still wanted nothing to do with it and still doesn't. Now he just wants foles