VaBeach_Eagle

Rumor: Possibility of a three-way trade involving Cousins, Romo (UPDATE Romo to be released)

86 posts in this topic

I thought that 3 way trade was gonna happen!! Lol

Wait so they're not going to get the 2nd overall pick?

Romo will go to Texans. Kept in state.

22 hours ago, gibsonplyer said:

Wait so they're not going to get the 2nd overall pick?

They're holding out for the #1 overall.

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 6:04 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

They're holding out for the #1 overall.

I remember seeing a couple idiot Cowboy fans on here saying if we could get a 1st and 4th for Bradford then Dallas can get a 1st rounder, maybe multiple, for Romo :lol:

27 minutes ago, RepPhilly said:

I remember seeing a couple idiot Cowboy fans on here saying if we could get a 1st and 4th for Bradford then Dallas can get a 1st rounder, maybe multiple, for Romo :lol:

If 1 day after last year's draft, you'd told me that we'd get a 1st and a 4th for Bradford, I'd have asked the mods to demand a drug test. lol

1 person likes this

Does Cousins pull a 2005 TO using not much hyperbole that Daniel Snyder is a small man with a Napoleon complex?  Snyder had a gifted talent evaluator, and  ruined his future by exposing his "problems" to the press.  Jeff Lurie NEVER would've embarrassed Scot McCloughan.  This order came from the one in the ivory tower, and it's disgusting.  

That Sally Jenkins article is a must read for EVERY NFL fan.   Maybe Eagles fans living in a bubble won't be whining about Howie, and Jeff so much.   

Daniel Snyder doesn't care about winning, he loves chaos.   He's bored with stability, and still able to bilk the most ignorant fan-base in the NFL.  "I'm a proud Redkins fan with pride". These fans must have ancestors from the Confederacy.   No other teams' fan base in the NFL speaks/writes with this jargon.  Read the comments from the pre-Snyder year fans in the Sally Jenkins article, they still think they're fighting the civil war.  Only that loyalty from Redskin fans 1930's-1990's comes from fans with ancestors that defended the South from "Northern Aggression" .   Which is highly ironic since Washington was the capital of the Union.   Yet many Redskin fans come from VA, and stretching into North Carolina.  

This is the most schizophrenic NFL franchise.   

Romo will be picked up pretty fast I think ... It was funny though Dallas trying to trade him  when the whole world knew he would be released  and get him free

4 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

Romo will be picked up pretty fast I think ... It was funny though Dallas trying to trade him  when the whole world knew he would be released  and get him free

Jerry totally sux when it comes to personnel issues like making trades.

Posted (edited)

Nobody is trading for Romo and taking on his current contract.

Edited by bayoueagle
Spelling

The only way Dallas will get anything for Romo is if he stays on the team and a QB goes down like what happened with Bradford.