Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DaveSpadaro

[News] Time Is Now For Eagles To Shape Roster

452 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, GENETIC-FREAK said:

Hope Eagles dont bring back that phoney Foles back. Eagles dont need a vet QB. Daniel goes just let Murray be back up ir some you guys forget he was on the team lol

Murray is still out there, hasn't signed with anyone.

Kyle Juszczyk

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Don't forget that FB whose name I can't remember how to spell

Juszczyk?

1 person likes this

.@MikeSilver tells @NFLNetwork 'it's more likely than not that Kirk Cousins ends up being the 49ers quarterback.'

Kirk Cousins + mid-round backup QB makes a whole hell of a lot of sense for the #49ers.

Could Corey Davis drop to the second round?

Initially, Western Michigan wideout Corey Davis stood tall at 6'3", 213 pounds, ranking behind Williams out of Clemson as the No. 2 prospect at his position. However, ankle surgery may knock him down a notch on draft boards, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter.,
As Schefter reported, Davis' injury is considered minor, but every missed workout counts against his draft stock, especially since he didn't participate in the Senior Bowl due to a shoulder injury.
Injuries are becoming something of an issue, though.
Now teams will really be limited in what they can learn about him right before the draft. Granted, they have four years of impressive tape, so it may not matter, but a team that was on the fence may be concerned about repeated injuries and the inability to put any concerns to rest before spending a first-round pick.

This draft is loaded with RB's, CB's and WR's. I expect the Eagles to take BPA or possibly trade back to grab  another 2nd round pick. There are so many tier two type players that it does not matter if you draft at 20 or 50. Granted, pick 14 should be a stud, but if the players the Eagles are looking at are gone, I could easily see them trading back 6-8 slots while getting an extra 2nd. 

Nah,too many studs in the top 25 to let one go

8 minutes ago, Don Corleone said:

I don't think the Eagles will be trading back, going to be a lot of talent sitting there at 14, to not take a guy and move back.

True, but there are lots of talent in Rounds 2-3 also. In positions of need I remind you...

2 people like this

19 minutes ago, GENETIC-FREAK said:

Hope Eagles dont bring back that phoney Foles back. Eagles dont need a vet QB. Daniel goes just let Murray be back up ir some you guys forget he was on the team lol

Murray is still out there, hasn't signed with anyone.

Huh? Thought he was on the Eagles roster😕 Gotta recheck lol

This draft is loaded with RB's, CB's and WR's. I expect the Eagles to take BPA or possibly trade back to grab  another 2nd round pick. There are so many tier two type players that it does not matter if you draft at 20 or 50. Granted, pick 14 should be a stud, but if the players the Eagles are looking at are gone, I could easily see them trading back 6-8 slots while getting an extra 2nd. 

my bad,moving back a little to get another 2 may work cause we would still have a top 25,but I dunno depends what happens draft day

Yes DC - Kyle Juszczyk. Think he'd be a really good, low cost signing.

1 person likes this

This draft is tailor made for us with what we need.We better nail this one!!!

2 people like this

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

We better nail this one!!!

They need to nail this one.

4 people like this

Report: Cowboys will make a run at free agent WR Kenny Britt

4 minutes ago, 1wrangler said:

Could Corey Davis drop to the second round?

NO!

Chill out DC! If you are a Davis fan, then you should like articles like the one I just posted. The more bad articles the better as Davis is more likely to be there at 14.

Just now, 1wrangler said:

Chill out DC! If you are a Davis fan, then you should like articles like the one I just posted. The more bad articles the better as Davis is more likely to be there at 14.

Chill out? I'm calm as can be right now, but Davis isn't going to fall into the 2nd round.

1 person likes this

How about Hoyer as a BU QB?

1447 yards,6 TD's in 6 games-cheap

I believe Mike Glennon is likely to end up with the Bears. I do not believe the Jets or 49ers have legitimate interest. @nflnetwork

Matt Miller Retweeted Michael Silver

Agreed. Think he priced himself out of those situations.

Another WR who is growing on me is Darboh(Michigan)

1 person likes this

"Encouraging talks between bears and Jeffery's people" Per Stacy Dales NFLN