Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DaveSpadaro

[News] A Year Ago, Eagles Secured QB Picture

288 posts in this topic

In this pre-free agency period, the buzz is that Tampa Bay backup quarterback Mike Glennon could command upwards of $15 million once the market opens. Teams like the Jets, Bears, and Browns are desperate for an answer. Glennon figures to be a very hot property. His situation puts into perspective the moves the Eagles made last March to secure Carson Wentz ...

View the full article

We will see what progress he made during this offseason. It looks to have been the right move. Lets get some weapons though!

1 person likes this

With Glennon commanding big money, we could find a trade partner for Daniels. That would really be nice to lose his big cap money hit for this next year. Just over 48 hours till FA opens.

Really shocking yo hear Glennon could command that much.....Just goes to show how overlayed QBs are and how desperates teams are to find one.....Just saying Chase is just as good as Glennon and his contract is already set lol 

No to Mixon. No to woman beaters. Guess you would be ok if we drafted Darren Sharper too DWD. Wrong man just wrong.

I'm sure you would have taken big Ben before Wentz came who has Ben accused of rape 3 times and paid them off to drop the charges. I'm sure you cheered for Vick who beat and killed dogs. I draw the line when it comes to touching children. As long as they have paid the price and are remorseful they deserve a second chance. I don't condone what he did I find it despicable. It was a 1 time incident that hasn't been repeated since. He was young and dumb we all were and made mistakes if we had to let our bosses know our mistakes I'm sure most of us would never get jobs

With Glennon commanding big money, we could find a trade partner for Daniels. That would really be nice to lose his big cap money hit for this next year. Just over 24 hours till FA opens.

I'd trade for Hoyer

Really shocking yo hear Glennon could command that much.....Just goes to show how overlayed QBs are and how desperates teams are to find one.....Just saying Chase is just as good as Glennon and his contract is already set lol 

10 mi for a BU is insane.Like I said Hoyer would be maybe 2 mil with a 6 mil cap save.He's good enough for a BU and we could use a "fill" with the 6 mil lol

I'm sure you would have taken big Ben before Wentz came who has Ben accused of rape 3 times and paid them off to drop the charges. I'm sure you cheered for Vick who beat and killed dogs. I draw the line when it comes to touching children. As long as they have paid the price and are remorseful they deserve a second chance. I don't condone what he did I find it despicable. It was a 1 time incident that hasn't been repeated since. He was young and dumb we all were and made mistakes if we had to let our bosses know our mistakes I'm sure most of us would never get jobs

No i wouldnt have drafted Ben if i knew that. You see Togans like Haloti Ngata their people kill dogs, horses n eat them. Look when youre in a Football program and on that path to being a Football star you have to be making smart decisions from that day you decided to make your dream a reality.

This isnt any normal 9 to 5 job. He can get a job anywhere else. This is the NFL. This is in the public eye to millions of people. Adults and kids. Is it ok? No its not. The thought of putting talent above everything else is bs. Just because teams have done it before doesnt mean it has to continue going forward. A line has to be drawn. Make an example. If Mixon becomes the poster boy of what not to do if you want to play for the NFL then be it.

Too many rumors.I'll wait until things are official

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/03/07/eagles-have-touched-base-on-cornerback-a-j-bouye/

:lol: All this was posted in the other thread

1 person likes this

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/03/07/eagles-have-touched-base-on-cornerback-a-j-bouye/

I'm sure we're "touching base with" 60 players lol

4 minutes ago, GENETIC-FREAK said:

No i wouldnt have drafted Ben if i knew that. You see Togans like Haloti Ngata their people kill dogs, horses n eat them. Look when youre in a Football program and on that path to being a Football star you have to be making smart decisions from that day you decided to make your dream a reality.

This isnt any normal 9 to 5 job. He can get a job anywhere else. This is the NFL. This is in the public eye to millions of people. Adults and kids. Is it ok? No its not. The thought of putting talent above everything else is bs. Just because teams have done it before doesnt mean it has to continue going forward. A line has to be drawn. Make an example. If Mixon becomes the poster boy of what not to do if you want to play for the NFL then be it.

Well we should cut Lane Johnson then make an example of him since he takes drugs that's are not sanctioned by the NFL and guys like Chris Carter should have never gotten a second chance cause he was a drug addict let's not forget Brett Farve abusing pain kills too. Where do we draw the line some people make 1 mistake never to repeat it again and are remorseful for what they have done.

:rolleyes: Riiiiiiight, because getting suspended for PED's is on the same level as sexually assaulting and punching women in the face.

1 person likes this

20 minutes ago, downwithdallas said:

Perfect fit in Dullaz,they take anyone lol

2 people like this

Howie is working hard on trades so we wont have to just cut people lol.I hope he has more magic left

Thoughts on Ryan Switzer? I think he has edelman talent, maybe even better. He is REALLY quick, crazy short speed and he catches everything. Day 1 starting slot

Thoughts on Ryan Switzer? I think he has edelman talent, maybe even better. He is REALLY quick, crazy short speed and he catches everything. Day 1 starting slot

We'd be stupid to lose JMatt IMO.Thats all we have are slot guys :(

Kevv,you're in Canada right? Any good prospects up your way??? We njeed to look at everyone

29 minutes ago, GENETIC-FREAK said:

Well we should cut Lane Johnson then make an example of him since he takes drugs that's are not sanctioned by the NFL and guys like Chris Carter should have never gotten a second chance cause he was a drug addict let's not forget Brett Farve abusing pain kills too. Where do we draw the line some people make 1 mistake never to repeat it again and are remorseful for what they have done.

Wow! You really comparing the two.

7 minutes ago, Don Corleone said:

:rolleyes: Riiiiiiight, because getting suspended for PED's is on the same level as sexually assaulting and punching women in the face.

He didn't sexually assault her he punched her. Is it ok absolutely not. But it was a mistake he made when he was young. Hell I committed quite a few felonies when I was younger but only got caught fighting once in this day and age some idiots with a smart phone would have got me busted for a whole lot more. I turned out to become a very good man as I grew up. We do dumb things as teenagers and young adults. 

SOOOOO we have a speeder in Treggs(apparently) but it's also apparent he is a slow learner.DBG just lazy,so will be interesting to see who gets the BIG EAGLE boot