DaveSpadaro

[News] Eagles Make Power Move(s) On Day One

171 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

WHY? If we got Cooks who sits? lol

That's an old tweet from some time this morning

1 person likes this

Just now, GENETIC-FREAK said:

Graham is staying. Think Eagles already told him so.

I was just answer Wrang hypothetical question lol I don't think Graham is going anywhere 

1 person likes this

YES !!!! Finally, Howie "Magic Man" Roseman pulls yet another rabbit of his hat with the jewel of FA landing Alshon and Torry to boot.
I like the one year deal for Alshon and he needs to prove he can eclipse 1K here too.
How did they sign Warmack too? I mean where is all this money coming from?
On a more serious note, hat tip to Connor for being da man allday and everyday for our Eagles. He is the kind of person you want to see Bleeding green 4eva IMO, but as all good things, you know the drill.
He is and always will be a class act and I wish him well.
God Speed Connor and do us one last favor, turn down any offer from Dalass.

3 people like this

28 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Now if only the Eagles can trade Kelce(move Issac into the C role) move Kendricks for what ever......

So we got Warmack,could we keep WIS and move HIM to C??? I dunno!!

I think Wiz would be a better center than Kelce but JMO. I also think that Warmack could be an insurance policy for Brooks. Can't possibly know for certain if Brooks is over his anxiety attacks for good. If they occur again you would have the man power to fill in for him. If Kelce is traded we have , Seumalo or Wiz as the starting center and we have Seumalo or Warmack as the starting LG. That leaves one of these guys to fill in for whatever.

Another reason they kept Barbre - cheap insurance.

45 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

I am still expecting us to add some type of vet CB still like Webster out of Denver 

Dolphins looking to sign Webster.

Eagles trying to get a 5th round pick for Kelce, if they don't find any takers, then, he'll probably be cut like Barwin. They haven't even re-signed Wisniewski yet and if they do, I wouldn't make much of a big deal of it, he'll likely be a back-up, with Seumalo playing C.

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, Don Corleone said:

Dolphins looking to sign Webster.

That would be a bummer lol.... Isn't the Dolphins DC the former DB coach of Denver or am I getting him mixed up with someone else lol 

Just now, Don Corleone said:

Eagles trying to get a 5th round pick for Kelce, if they don't find any takers, then, he'll probably be cut like Barwin. They haven't even re-signed Wisniewski yet and if they do, I wouldn't make much of a big deal of it, he'll likely be a back-up, with Seumalo playing C.

Makes sense to be to move on with your future C and starting building that relationship with your young QB.....

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

That would be a bummer lol.... Isn't the Dolphins DC the former DB coach of Denver or am I getting him mixed up with someone else lol 

Matt Burke worked for the Titans, Lions and Bengals before Miami.

JP,Chance,Issac,Brooks,Lane not a bad looking starting 5 IMO..... Have Big V as a backup OT, Barbe makes a ton of sense as a backup cheap and play 4 out of the 5 OL spots,...Would be looking for a C/G either cheap FA or draft 

1 person likes this

Wonder if Eagles got any more bargain bin signings? Warmack came cheap!

DT, DE, LB, CB, RB needs left to address. The flexibility the Eagles have now going into the Draft is gonna help big time.

3 people like this

DT, DE, LB, CB, RB needs left to address. The flexibility the Eagles have now going into the Draft is gonna help big time.

Depends on who they cut/restructure. Yeah Warmack basically got the same deal Wis got last year.

1 person likes this

I read that we were interested in the Cincy DT Peko more of a stop gap at 30 something but could give the Eagles little time to find a Bennie replacement and he shouldn't cost much 

5 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

I read that we were interested in the Cincy DT Peko more of a stop gap at 30 something but could give the Eagles little time to find a Bennie replacement and he shouldn't cost much 

Especially if they're looking to lock Honey Beau Beau up long term.

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, GENETIC-FREAK said:

Yeah saw BGN article. Man hope not. Makes no sense.

Especially if they're looking to lock Honey Beau Beau up long term.

I always liked Beau Allen lol not sure he is a starter though good depth guy IMO 

2 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

I always liked Beau Allen lol not sure he is a starter though good depth guy IMO 

IMO, he's a rotational guy, not nearly as good as Bennie.

Felt Beau improved last yr but have to agree, not a starter.

Live look in at the Redskins FO

Image result for Redskins ship sinking pics

3 people like this

Live look in at the Redskins FO

Image result for Redskins ship sinking pics

Skins need a new GM time to think outside the box I am available come at a fraction of the price  and can't be any worse then what they have had lol.....Can't wear those ugly a** colors though deal breaker 

But would they let you hang your Eagles stuff in your office?

1 minute ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Skins need a new GM time to think outside the box I am available come at a fraction of the price  and can't be any worse then what they have had lol.....Can't wear those ugly a** colors though deal breaker 

This is a dumpster fire.

Was told late in the season of jealousy up top and how they'd one day use McCloughan drinking as an excuse to can him. Exactly what happened

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, mjkline1958 said:

But would they let you hang your Eagles stuff in your office?

Seem like I sneak them in change inside lol