Procus

Wouldn't it be really funny if Romo was released and then Dallas found out that Prescott was just a one year wonder?

45 posts in this topic

Would be really funny in my book!!!

:roll:

2 people like this

That'd be awesome.

2 people like this

And the eagles are still waiting on Wince to have his "one year"

What will eagles fans do if they find out after bringing in a new WR crew that it's really not the WR's afterall and it ends up being boy wonder is overhyped?

1 person likes this

Well as it stands now Dak faces adversity like the best QB's in the league do. I think both guys will succeed and I do hope Wentz and Dak aren't one year wonders. 

1 person likes this

At his age and all his injuries, Romo is done now regardless. 

3 people like this

It does not take a genius to know Dak will come back to earth . The only real question is how far . He has the tangibles to be a good QB , he has the most important a well built team around him .   Dallas is a run first team with plenty of RBs in case Zeke goes down . As long as he does not have to throw 30 + a game he will be fine  , not as good this year but I think we will have some battles for next few years . 

@cowboy_ron Now that Wentz has a few legit targets to throw to we will get to see more of what Wentz can really do 

5 people like this

As a Giants fan it would be even funnier if all three young QBs in the division busted, but it won't happen. Dak and Wentz will be awesome and Cousins will be an above average starter for a while...just on a different team. 

2 hours ago, Procus said:

Would be really funny in my book!!!

:roll:

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 2:40 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

The hope of all humanity is that they get rid of Romo, via cutting him and get nothing in return. Then, Prescott RG3's out and makes Cowboys fans long for the days of Quincy Carter.

That's the hope...  

4 people like this

Romo does not have 20 more NFL games left in that body.

4 hours ago, cowboy_ron said:

What will eagles fans do if they find out after bringing in a new WR crew that it's really not the WR's afterall and it ends up being boy wonder is overhyped?

That might be a great argument if you were on the cowturds message board. 

5 hours ago, cowboy_ron said:

OK we don't know how good or great Wentz could go on to be. Or maybe he's going to be a bust. Who knows and this is going to be a really big year for him. But even if he doesn't go on to be the QB that us Eagles fans hope he will there's still no doubting that the WRs were horrid and were to blame. 

2 people like this

6 hours ago, cowboy_ron said:

What will eagles fans do ...

What did Cowboys fans do when they found out the Rhomo was overhyped and would never win them anything?

4 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

What did Cowboys fans do when they found out the Rhomo was overhyped and would never win them anything?

We did the same thing other team fans do and that's hope for the best. Who knows what Dak or Wentz will be this year and the future but I feel good about Dak and what he has shown his rookie season. I do like Wentz also and think he will be a good QB. 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, gch said:

We did the same thing other team fans do and that's hope for the best.

It was a rhetorical question, but that's the answer that any fan base has to give. What else can you do, realistically?

5 hours ago, NE.Jon said:

It does not take a genius to know Dak will come back to earth . The only real question is how far . He has the tangibles to be a good QB , he has the most important a well built team around him .   Dallas is a run first team with plenty of RBs in case Zeke goes down . As long as he does not have to throw 30 + a game he will be fine  , not as good this year but I think we will have some battles for next few years . 

@cowboy_ron Now that Wentz has a few legit targets to throw to we will get to see more of what Wentz can really do 

Not going to like, this gets me so hyped! Wish the season started now.

1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

It was a rhetorical question, but that's the answer that any fan base has to give. What else can you do, realistically?

Any team other then the Patriots fans. Even Green Bay fans are that way. How long has it been since they won a SB after being in the playoffs year after year. 

9 hours ago, cowboy_ron said:

Nobody will care. You know why?....................because we aren't America's team :rolleyes:

1 person likes this

The best thing for the Cowgirls would be to re-sign him as backup QB.  The smart play for Romo would be for him to retire while he can still walk.

As long as the O-Line stays intact, I think Dak will be fine. Any QB with a pulse could succeed with that protection, plus Zeke and Dez.

2 hours ago, toolg said:

As long as the O-Line stays intact, I think Dak will be fine. Any QB with a pulse could succeed with that protection, plus Zeke and Dez.

Really, there were times last year when he had no time in the pocket. Eagles OL is not bad regardless of what some say. 

21 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

As a Giants fan it would be even funnier if all three young QBs in the division busted, but it won't happen. Dak and Wentz will be awesome and Cousins will be an above average starter for a while...just on a different team. 

Is there anything to the Deshaun Watson to NYG talk?  Honestly, I hoped there is not.  I'm usually more concerned with measurables and things like that, but anyone who dominates Alabama twice in the biggest games of the year can play on my team any day.

18 minutes ago, gch said:

Really, there were times last year when he had no time in the pocket. Eagles OL is not bad regardless of what some say. 

I agree. Our line was average last year and above average when Johnson played. Could have used a bruiser at guard to help with the run game.

1 hour ago, gch said:

Part of eagles fans off season is getting their excuses lined up if Wentz goes belly up.

50 minutes ago, cowboy_ron said:

Part of eagles fans off season is getting their excuses lined up if Wentz goes belly up.

better then the Yoga Pokes fans do to prepare for being Jerrys glory hole for their new War Dogs 

2 hours ago, SBorBust said:

Is there anything to the Deshaun Watson to NYG talk?  Honestly, I hoped there is not.  I'm usually more concerned with measurables and things like that, but anyone who dominates Alabama twice in the biggest games of the year can play on my team any day.

There's been some talk, but all pre draft chatter should be discounted. I'd love to get him in the second round, but I think he might actually go in the top half of the first. The kid is a winner.