Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason1978

Ezekiel Elliot on video yanking woman's top down in public

76 posts in this topic

She probably pretended to enjoy it because she feared if she hadn't he'd beat the crap out of her then throw her off the balcony.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bwestbrook36 said:

That's a good point.... Still she won't have any defense I don't think especially since she was seen hanging out with him afterwards having a good time

Don't underestimate lawyers and the protection of women.  I'm taking this to extremes to make the point, but what about a woman abused by a live-in boyfriend or husband?  The argument that "she stayed" doesn't negate the abuse.  There are women out there who have consensual sex and then later claim they didn't really want it and it was rape.  People defend women and demonize men.  There are false rape claims that attempt to get money or ruin a man's life.  Men have to protect themselves.

Hopefully this becomes a non-issue, just saying it could happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, NOTW said:

It's amazing his little Ewok paw could manage to pull it down.

Reminded me of this l_7a238420-afb7-11e1-afda-6d1746800003.j

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Don't underestimate lawyers and the protection of women.  I'm taking this to extremes to make the point, but what about a woman abused by a live-in boyfriend or husband?  The argument that "she stayed" doesn't negate the abuse.  There are women out there who have consensual sex and then later claim they didn't really want it and it was rape.  People defend women and demonize men.  There are false rape claims that attempt to get money or ruin a man's life.  Men have to protect themselves.

Hopefully this becomes a non-issue, just saying it could happen.

Even better points!! Knock it off! I'm trying to win an internet argument!!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Typical Jones kind of player. Jeruh, loves hims some bad boys. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im stealing this from a Barstoolsports commenter, but the headline should read

"Women teases men by touching breasts; HERO reveals them."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, NYEagle said:

Are you f'ing retarded?  I hope you have daughters.  I watched the video, she was pointing at them probably from comments from the crowd, all the sudden Elliott reaches across and yanks her top down.  She immediately bends over and covers up.  If she really wanted them shown, she would have shown them or not immediately covered up when he did this.  

..

She did show them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

She probably pretended to enjoy it because she feared if she hadn't he'd beat the crap out of her then throw her off the balcony.

Image result for always sunny dennis implication

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are they even showing the clip where she willingly flashed her boobs to the entire crowd?

I feel like a few in here are thinking she wanted nothing to do with exposing herself. What Zeke did was wrong and he's an idiot. Her flashing her headlights on her own kinda ruins any agenda against Zeke though, so put your pitchforks down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, cowboy30 said:

Are they even showing the clip where she willingly flashed her boobs to the entire crowd?

I feel like a few in here are thinking she wanted nothing to do with exposing herself. What Zeke did was wrong and he's an idiot. Her flashing her headlights on her own kinda ruins any agenda against Zeke though, so put your pitchforks down.

She may have had no problem with it.  I myself was commenting on the state of rich athletes getting caught in situations like this and some ambulance chasing lawyer gets ahold of the girl and all of a sudden she's offended, shamed by the viral video, etc.  Your bolded point would make no difference.  She flashes her own boobs, her choice.  He pulls her shirt down of his will, and he could be sued.  That's the nature of litigation and females taking advantage of these young and stupid guys that just all of a sudden got millions.

Eagles Nelson Agholor went to a strip club and a stripper accused him of rape last year.  Turns out it was a false claim.  There are gold diggers out there, trying to get pregnant, trying to get something on video so they can cash in.  These guys need to be careful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, NOTW said:

She may have had no problem with it.  I myself was commenting on the state of rich athletes getting caught in situations like this and some ambulance chasing lawyer gets ahold of the girl and all of a sudden she's offended, shamed by the viral video, etc.  Your bolded point would make no difference.  She flashes her own boobs, her choice.  He pulls her shirt down of his will, and he could be sued.  That's the nature of litigation and females taking advantage of these young and stupid guys that just all of a sudden got millions.

Eagles Nelson Agholor went to a strip club and a stripper accused him of rape last year.  Turns out it was a false claim.  There are gold diggers out there, trying to get pregnant, trying to get something on video so they can cash in.  These guys need to be careful. 

True. I guess it doesn't matter if she ended up showing them, but she's not too bright. She had some $$$ lined up had she played the victim and never showed them. I guess technically, she still can go after $$$ if she wanted to. I think it'll blow over, but it's another mark against Zeke. He's such a moron.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cowboy30 said:

True. I guess it doesn't matter if she ended up showing them, but she's not too bright. She had some $$$ lined up had she played the victim and never showed them. I guess technically, she still can go after $$$ if she wanted to. I think it'll blow over, but it's another mark against Zeke. He's such a moron.

Yeah I don't think anything will actually come of it.  I don't know why, for some reason I just started discussing it in a general sense.  I think I recall a photo of Zeke in bed with some chick she took a selfie around draft time last year.  It just reminded me how these girls are like sharks out there trying to get these guys.  :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, NOTW said:

Yeah I don't think anything will actually come of it.  I don't know why, for some reason I just started discussing it in a general sense.  I think I recall a photo of Zeke in bed with some chick she took a selfie around draft time last year.  It just reminded me how these girls are like sharks out there trying to get these guys.  :lol:

Sad thing is it's only cause he has money that makes this a story. The guy is 22 they do this crap all the time in college and at parties . 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Sad thing is it's only cause he has money that makes this a story. The guy is 22 they do this crap all the time in college and at parties . 

I never stops .... just all of us are the face of a billion dollar company and in spotlight 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

She probably pretended to enjoy it because she feared if she hadn't he'd beat the crap out of her then throw her off the balcony.

This doode gets it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just make sure the suspension is for the rest of his career if he's in the NFCE:whistle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mike030270 said:

Just make sure the suspension is for the rest of his career if he's in the NFCE:whistle:

That's the thing that bothers me. First of all he should have never pull a girls top down, up, or off. If she wants to expose herself which I don't understand either but happens all the time then she can do that but never a guy or even boyfriend. Back to the point from Mike he is a game changer. He's that good but is very immature and needs to grow up before he gets himself in trouble. I think he is a good kid if he did not abuse his old girlfriend but he needs to realize he's not in collage anymore and is a target.

I have two kids in collage and it's amazing the stories I hear about girls and boys at some of the parties were alcohol is available. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It doesn't matter what SHE CHOSE to do with her shirt. What matters is when you are an NFL player, with all the sexual assault issues flying around the league, it is not OK for you to be ripping a woman's shirt down in public without her consent. Her being fine with it AFTER the fact doesn't absolve him of it either. I can't see how the NFL let's that go without suspending him for a few games. Sexual assault by NFL players is fine as long as the women is fine with it afterwards isn't something I'd imagine they want out there from a PR perspective.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, diehardfan said:

It doesn't matter what SHE CHOSE to do with her shirt. What matters is when you are an NFL player, with all the sexual assault issues flying around the league, it is not OK for you to be ripping a woman's shirt down in public without her consent. Her being fine with it AFTER the fact doesn't absolve him of it either. I can't see how the NFL let's that go without suspending him for a few games. Sexual assault by NFL players is fine as long as the women is fine with it afterwards isn't something I'd imagine they want out there from a PR perspective.

I could see the NFL giving him a game or two, just because they don't like the face of one of their teams and an NFL player in general on video with a topless girl period. If they do, I understand. He needs to grow up. It's a bad look

that said, if the girl was fine with it, by definition, it's not sexual assault. By your definition any "sexual" contact with a female where you did not explicitly ask for permission before hand is sexual assault....which pretty much means everyone is a sex offender

even going off your flawed definition, we also have no idea rather he asked her if he could do it or not, there is no audio........ or if maybe he had done it before to her and they had established it was ok.....you are making a lot of assumptions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

I could see the NFL giving him a game or two, just because they don't like the face of one of their teams and an NFL player in general on video with a topless girl period. If they do, I understand. He needs to grow up. It's a bad look

that said, if the girl was fine with it, by definition, it's not sexual assault. By your definition any "sexual" contact with a female where you did not explicitly ask for permission before hand is sexual assault....which pretty much means everyone is a sex offender

even going off your flawed definition, we also have no idea rather he asked her if he could do it or not, there is no audio........ or if maybe he had done it before to her and they had established it was ok.....you are making a lot of assumptions

 

 

the flailing hand slap might say otherwise .  but if it was not for that id agree 100 % 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

 

the flailing hand slap might say otherwise .  but if it was not for that id agree 100 % 

on the last point maybe, but if she did not care, then it's not sexual assault

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2017 at 9:38 AM, Hey Suess said:

This doode gets it.

shares my opinion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, EagleBeakin said:

shares my opinion

Exactly. That's why he gets it.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think he definately should be reprimanded....he only showed one of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cowboy_ron said:

I think he definately should be reprimanded....he only showed one of them.

And he should have removed that black tape that was covering her nip, I mean why was she wearing that?

^_^

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0