Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason1978

Ezekiel Elliot on video yanking woman's top down in public

73 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, Hey Suess said:

Exactly. That's why he gets it.

An opinion is an opinion. What makes yours special? The two of you sharing it? Do Trump and Bannon share opinions? Does that make them good?

At any time if she decides she could get something out of this, it could turn into sexual assault. I'm gonna go out on a limb (sarc) and say alcohol was involved. So she says she was drunk, can't give consent (no matter what the video shows), sexual assault, gets paid.

20 minutes ago, EagleBeakin said:

An opinion is an opinion. What makes yours special? The two of you sharing it? Do Trump and Bannon share opinions? Does that make them good?

You sure do ask a lot of questions. You writing a book, or something?

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Hey Suess said:

You sure do ask a lot of questions. You writing a book, or something?

You sure avoided answering any of mine. Do you work for the government?

11 minutes ago, EagleBeakin said:

Yes.

Or....no.

Whatever....she was living it up too.

Guys a beast of a RB and plays for the f'ing Cowboys

Is there anything else to care about?

5 hours ago, Stephen1 said:

I could see the NFL giving him a game or two, just because they don't like the face of one of their teams and an NFL player in general on video with a topless girl period. If they do, I understand. He needs to grow up. It's a bad look

that said, if the girl was fine with it, by definition, it's not sexual assault. By your definition any "sexual" contact with a female where you did not explicitly ask for permission before hand is sexual assault....which pretty much means everyone is a sex offender

even going off your flawed definition, we also have no idea rather he asked her if he could do it or not, there is no audio........ or if maybe he had done it before to her and they had established it was ok.....you are making a lot of assumptions

It's not the fact he was with a topless woman that is the issue. He is an NFL player, on video, in public, pulling her top down without permission, in an age of sexual assault problems in the NFL.

Yes. if you rip a woman's top off in public without her permission is technically sexual assault. I don't have a flawed definition of it and the fact she covered herself and pulled it back up shows it was unexpected. I'm not making any assumptions. Her being fine with it after the fact has nothing to do with it much the same as HER CHOOSING to do so a moment later doesn't either. Speculating that she possibly gave him prior permission doesn't excuse it either because the appearance of things also comes into play with NFL discipline.

If she wanted to press charges she probably could have, but even with her not wanting to do so there is a difference between something not being a criminal action and one that still falls into the NFL's disciplinary program. When you play in the NFL you agree to live to a certain standard of behavior as one of the faces of the league. The bottom line is this isn't good PR for the NFL and it's not something I'd imagine they want out there as being acceptable behavior from it's players. Because of that I would expect him to be suspended for a few games. That doesn't mean he will be because he plays for the Cowboys.

1 hour ago, EagleBeakin said:

He's pre-op so he's kinda moody.

5 minutes ago, cowboy_ron said:

He's pre-op so he's kinda moody.

Oh, are you still mad because you fell for the old "it's just a large cleethorace" joke...again?

idk what video u guys were watching but the one I saw shows indisputable sexual assault. the evidence is clear and conclusive: rape.  :nonono: goodell needs to come down hard and punish zeke to the fullest extent of the nfl law, or in other words, 2 ball games. 

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Br3 said:

idk what video u guys were watching but the one I saw shows indisputable sexual assault. the evidence is clear and conclusive: rape.  :nonono: goodell needs to come down hard and punish zeke to the fullest extent of the nfl law, or in other words, 2 ball games. 

lol, If that's what dilusional conclusion you arrived at after watching that clip, no wonder you think the eagles are good.

imo, the most shocking things about that video are: 

1. he's wearing a shirt

2. he likes girls

3 people like this

3 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

1. he's wearing a shirt

2. he likes girls

Fake boobs and Long hair do not = a woman 

Image result for Ewok grabbing boob

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, cowboy_ron said:

lol, If that's what dilusional conclusion you arrived at after watching that clip, no wonder you think the eagles are good.

Lol and if you really cannot detect the immense sarcasm in my post then u certainly fit the description of a cowboy fan: a moron ;)

Has he been cut yet?

Just now, HarborTheClay said:

Gay

So you think he's overcompensating with this action? Or maybe just thought it would be okay because he's gay?

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 5:55 PM, cowboy30 said:

He's a moron. That said she ended up showing them anyway. He's still stupid tho and it will eventually cost him something.

As long as the lady doesn't care and was OK with it then it's a non-story.  I saw where she pulled her top down herself and showed her cans.

On another note .... not one talks about these girls Fathers ..... Zeke did this to my daughter he would have broken hands .  My daughter would have a broken tail bone so she could not shake that a** 

16 hours ago, NE.Jon said:

On another note .... not one talks about these girls Fathers ..... Zeke did this to my daughter he would have broken hands .  My daughter would have a broken tail bone so she could not shake that a** 

Good point, I have boys but if one of them did that to a girl or even girlfriend he would be dealing with me but even worse he would be dealing with mother. 

On 3/16/2017 at 3:47 PM, mr_hunt said:

1. he's wearing a shirt

2. he likes girls

:lol: When I saw this thread the other day that was what I was thinking as well I just decided not to say it.