Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DaveSpadaro

[News] Franchise QB, Moves Promote Optimism

713 posts in this topic

So I have been speculation that we could be looking to trade JP for a high draft pick....Where did this rumor come from???? Doesn't sound like there is any real evidence behind it but I have seen 2-3 articles about it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I have been speculation that we could be looking to trade JP for a high draft pick....Where did this rumor come from???? Doesn't sound like there is any real evidence behind it but I have seen 2-3 articles about it 

THAT RUMOR STARTED April 1st.... enuff said

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, stine said:

THAT RUMOR STARTED April 1st.... enuff said

hahahahahahahaha yup that says it all 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  3 hours ago, stine said:
  On 4/2/2017 at 9:50 AM, 1wrangler said:
  On 4/2/2017 at 9:43 AM, cunninghamtheman said:

Friendly wager(Where's Woody? He still owes me a few Tastycakes.) FL I bet you Howard doesn't have the most impressive receiving stats this season from the TE class of 2017.

It is amazing to me that so many guys have posted for years on here and have never got together at some games to meet each other. DDD lived in Texas the last I knew and is one year older than I am so he is 65 now. Woody I believe lives in Nevada? and is older than I am. Both of these guys were transplants though.

Wrang, I have met with 6 people that I originally met on here. Also, Brizer was supposed to show at one game but we missed each other. You may have seen CS5Alumni on here. He was at a game with me and the crew in 2015. We have a Tailgate in the Stadium Gate F with everything you could ask for. We are going again this year. Not sure who else is coming, but we are 2-0 since we started lol

That's nice to know buddy. I think Alumni lives down here in Florida now. I believe around the Ft Myers area. If you ever fly down here to see a Bucs/Eagles game let me know. I have been to Tampa's stadium, and Miami so far. Waiting for the Eagles to play at Jacksonville as I never have been there yet.

Oh go to St.Augustine.Take a day or 2 and go.Get a hotel and see that place-killer cool!!! Then you can hit the game and head back.So much there to see and do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well its a little slow today so I have brought over all the Eagles 1st round draft picks back to 1936 by position only. They are listed by the most picked to the least picked positions.

OT - 11
DE - 11
RB/HB - 11
FB - 10 (This is for you Woody)
DT - 6
WR - 5
QB - 5
LB - 3
TE - 2
G - 2
CB - 2
C - 1
S - 1

Teams were a bit different in 1936 lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  14 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

True but MS2 so far is a bust(I mean really has he performed like a round 1 pick???) And Freeny can be had for a mil-not expensive at all

I will not disagree with that on MS2 being a bust(though FO fault for way overreaching for him) but his play is more then acceptable as a backup had the same number of sacks as Curry and Curry had 200 plus more snaps then him.....

Don't want first round back-ups I want first round starters!!! I think we got that figgered out now HAHA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wedding? Congrads Stine!

Still hope for this old man then.My ex was standing nude in the mirror and said "I feel old,fat and ugly,give me a compliment" So I said "well your eyesight's perfect(and thats when the fight started) lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  1 hour ago, 1wrangler said:
  3 hours ago, stine said:
  On 4/2/2017 at 9:50 AM, 1wrangler said:
  On 4/2/2017 at 9:43 AM, cunninghamtheman said:

Friendly wager(Where's Woody? He still owes me a few Tastycakes.) FL I bet you Howard doesn't have the most impressive receiving stats this season from the TE class of 2017.

It is amazing to me that so many guys have posted for years on here and have never got together at some games to meet each other. DDD lived in Texas the last I knew and is one year older than I am so he is 65 now. Woody I believe lives in Nevada? and is older than I am. Both of these guys were transplants though.

Wrang, I have met with 6 people that I originally met on here. Also, Brizer was supposed to show at one game but we missed each other. You may have seen CS5Alumni on here. He was at a game with me and the crew in 2015. We have a Tailgate in the Stadium Gate F with everything you could ask for. We are going again this year. Not sure who else is coming, but we are 2-0 since we started lol

That's nice to know buddy. I think Alumni lives down here in Florida now. I believe around the Ft Myers area. If you ever fly down here to see a Bucs/Eagles game let me know. I have been to Tampa's stadium, and Miami so far. Waiting for the Eagles to play at Jacksonville as I never have been there yet.

Yes he does live in Florida. My best friend lives in Clearwater and I go down there almost every year. This year he is coming north to my wedding... We normally go to a home game each year. Have toyed with the idea of doing an away game, but have not yet acted on it....

Congrats Stine,if the little lady is NOT a birds fan,you have 1 week to convert her or the wedding is OFF

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  1 hour ago, 1wrangler said:
  3 hours ago, stine said:
  On 4/2/2017 at 9:50 AM, 1wrangler said:
  On 4/2/2017 at 9:43 AM, cunninghamtheman said:

Friendly wager(Where's Woody? He still owes me a few Tastycakes.) FL I bet you Howard doesn't have the most impressive receiving stats this season from the TE class of 2017.

It is amazing to me that so many guys have posted for years on here and have never got together at some games to meet each other. DDD lived in Texas the last I knew and is one year older than I am so he is 65 now. Woody I believe lives in Nevada? and is older than I am. Both of these guys were transplants though.

Wrang, I have met with 6 people that I originally met on here. Also, Brizer was supposed to show at one game but we missed each other. You may have seen CS5Alumni on here. He was at a game with me and the crew in 2015. We have a Tailgate in the Stadium Gate F with everything you could ask for. We are going again this year. Not sure who else is coming, but we are 2-0 since we started lol

That's nice to know buddy. I think Alumni lives down here in Florida now. I believe around the Ft Myers area. If you ever fly down here to see a Bucs/Eagles game let me know. I have been to Tampa's stadium, and Miami so far. Waiting for the Eagles to play at Jacksonville as I never have been there yet.

Oh go to St.Augustine.Take a day or 2 and go.Get a hotel and see that place-killer cool!!! Then you can hit the game and head back.So much there to see and do

BTW St.Aug is about 35 mins from Jax in case you go.Dunno if anyone has ever seen the movie "A Dolphin tail" It's about Winter the Dolphin at Clearwater aquarium.I gave the donation that put them over the top so she could get her prosthetic tail.It was a great feeling to see her swim

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats Stine on you upcoming nuptials.

 

GBinFL I understand your X... you are NOT well old dog....hahaha.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  2 hours ago, stine said:
  2 hours ago, 1wrangler said:
  4 hours ago, stine said:
  On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 9:50 AM, 1wrangler said:
  On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 9:43 AM, cunninghamtheman said:

Friendly wager(Where's Woody? He still owes me a few Tastycakes.) FL I bet you Howard doesn't have the most impressive receiving stats this season from the TE class of 2017.

It is amazing to me that so many guys have posted for years on here and have never got together at some games to meet each other. DDD lived in Texas the last I knew and is one year older than I am so he is 65 now. Woody I believe lives in Nevada? and is older than I am. Both of these guys were transplants though.

Wrang, I have met with 6 people that I originally met on here. Also, Brizer was supposed to show at one game but we missed each other. You may have seen CS5Alumni on here. He was at a game with me and the crew in 2015. We have a Tailgate in the Stadium Gate F with everything you could ask for. We are going again this year. Not sure who else is coming, but we are 2-0 since we started lol

That's nice to know buddy. I think Alumni lives down here in Florida now. I believe around the Ft Myers area. If you ever fly down here to see a Bucs/Eagles game let me know. I have been to Tampa's stadium, and Miami so far. Waiting for the Eagles to play at Jacksonville as I never have been there yet.

Yes he does live in Florida. My best friend lives in Clearwater and I go down there almost every year. This year he is coming north to my wedding... We normally go to a home game each year. Have toyed with the idea of doing an away game, but have not yet acted on it....

Congrats Stine,if the little lady is NOT a birds fan,you have 1 week to convert her or the wedding is OFF

She is a Packer Fan. Not the best, but much better than other options.... She has been to Green Bay every year to watch a game since the 90's. I doubt I will convert her. She will root for the Eagles though. As long as they are not playing the Packers. So that is something I guess....

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats Stine on you upcoming nuptials.

 

GBinFL I understand your X... you are NOT well old dog....hahaha.

Thanks, Not sure why any woman would want this old bag of bones, but she apparently doe not have good eyesight!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  53 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:
  2 hours ago, stine said:
  2 hours ago, 1wrangler said:
  4 hours ago, stine said:
  On 4/2/2017 at 9:50 AM, 1wrangler said:
  On 4/2/2017 at 9:43 AM, cunninghamtheman said:

Friendly wager(Where's Woody? He still owes me a few Tastycakes.) FL I bet you Howard doesn't have the most impressive receiving stats this season from the TE class of 2017.

It is amazing to me that so many guys have posted for years on here and have never got together at some games to meet each other. DDD lived in Texas the last I knew and is one year older than I am so he is 65 now. Woody I believe lives in Nevada? and is older than I am. Both of these guys were transplants though.

Wrang, I have met with 6 people that I originally met on here. Also, Brizer was supposed to show at one game but we missed each other. You may have seen CS5Alumni on here. He was at a game with me and the crew in 2015. We have a Tailgate in the Stadium Gate F with everything you could ask for. We are going again this year. Not sure who else is coming, but we are 2-0 since we started lol

That's nice to know buddy. I think Alumni lives down here in Florida now. I believe around the Ft Myers area. If you ever fly down here to see a Bucs/Eagles game let me know. I have been to Tampa's stadium, and Miami so far. Waiting for the Eagles to play at Jacksonville as I never have been there yet.

Yes he does live in Florida. My best friend lives in Clearwater and I go down there almost every year. This year he is coming north to my wedding... We normally go to a home game each year. Have toyed with the idea of doing an away game, but have not yet acted on it....

Congrats Stine,if the little lady is NOT a birds fan,you have 1 week to convert her or the wedding is OFF

She is a Packer Fan. Not the best, but much better than other options.... She has been to Green Bay every year to watch a game since the 90's. I doubt I will convert her. She will root for the Eagles though. As long as they are not playing the Packers. So that is something I guess....

It's a start

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know allot of you do not prefer Walter football, but one thing he does well is keep track of visits from draft prospects. Here is a list for Philly. Look for LOC (Local Visit), PRI (Private Visit) and WOR (Private Work Out)

•Ryan Anderson, 3-4OLB/OLB, Alabama (PRI)
• Alex Anzalone, OLB/ILB, Florida (COM)
• Isaac Asiata, G/C, Utah (COM)
• Chidobe Awuzie^, CB, Colorado (COM, PRO)
• Kendell Beckwith, ILB, LSU (COM)
• Billy Brown, WR, Shepherd (EW)
• Austin Calitro, OLB, Villanova (EW)
• Chunky Clements, DT/3-4DE, Illinois (EW)
• James Conner, RB, Pittsburgh (COM)
• Dalvin Cook, RB, Florida State (PRI)
• Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan (PRI)
• Keionta Davis, DE, Chattanooga (SR)
• Matt Dayes, RB, N.C. State (SR)
• Reuben Foster, ILB, Alabama (PRI)
• Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU (PRI)
• Wayne Gallman, RB, Clemson (COM)
• Ryan Glasgow, DT, Michigan (PRO)
• Chris Godwin, WR, Penn State (WOR)
• Marlon Humphrey, CB, Alabama (PRI)
• Sidney Jones, CB, Washington (COM)
• Alvin Kamara, RB, Tennessee (COM)
• Kevin King, CB, Washington (COM)
• Tanoh Kpassagnon^, DE/3-4DE, Villanova (SR, COM)
• Forrest Lamp, OT/G, Western Kentucky (COM)
• Ashton Lampkin, CB, Oklahoma State (COM)
• Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio State (COM)
• Conor McDermott, OT, UCLA (COM)
• Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut (PRI)
• Fabian Moreau, CB, UCLA (COM)
• Jordan Morgan, G, Kutztown (COM)
• Taylor Moton, OT/G, Western Michigan (SR)
• Calvin Munson, OLB, San Diego State (EW)
• Samaje Perine, RB, Oklahoma (COM)
• Nathan Peterman, QB, Pittsburgh (WOR)
• Carroll Phillips, DE/3-4OLB/OLB, Illinois (SR)
• Ethan Pocic, G/C, LSU (SR)
• Donnel Pumphrey, RB, San Diego State (COM)
• Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M (COM)
• Duke Riley, ILB, LSU (COM)
• Michael Roberts, TE, Toledo (WOR)
• John Ross^, WR, Washington (COM, PRO, PRI, WOR)
• De'Veon Smith, RB, Michigan (EW)
• JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, USC (COM)
• Dawuane Smoot, DE/3-4OLB, Illinois (SR)
• Jalen Tabor, CB, Florida (COM)
• Dalvin Tomlinson, DT/NT, Alabama (SR)
• Josh Tupou, DT, Colorado (EW)
• Dede Westbrook, WR, Oklahoma (COM)
• Kermit Whitfield, WR, Florida State (EW)
• Chad Williams, WR, Grambling (PRI)
• Joseph Williams, RB, Utah (COM)
• Mike Williams^, WR, Clemson (COM, PRI)
• Jordan Willis^, DE/3-4OLB/OLB, Kansas State (SR, WOR)
• Ahkello Witherspoon, CB, Colorado (COM)
• Chris Wormley, DE/DT/3-4DE, Michigan (WOR)

COM= Combine Meeting

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know allot of you do not prefer Walter football, but one thing he does well is keep track of visits from draft prospects. Here is a list for Philly. Look for LOC (Local Visit), PRI (Private Visit) and WOR (Private Work Out)

•Ryan Anderson, 3-4OLB/OLB, Alabama (PRI)
• Alex Anzalone, OLB/ILB, Florida (COM)
• Isaac Asiata, G/C, Utah (COM)
• Chidobe Awuzie^, CB, Colorado (COM, PRO)
• Kendell Beckwith, ILB, LSU (COM)
• Billy Brown, WR, Shepherd (EW)
• Austin Calitro, OLB, Villanova (EW)
• Chunky Clements, DT/3-4DE, Illinois (EW)
• James Conner, RB, Pittsburgh (COM)
• Dalvin Cook, RB, Florida State (PRI)
• Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan (PRI)
• Keionta Davis, DE, Chattanooga (SR)
• Matt Dayes, RB, N.C. State (SR)
• Reuben Foster, ILB, Alabama (PRI)
• Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU (PRI)
• Wayne Gallman, RB, Clemson (COM)
• Ryan Glasgow, DT, Michigan (PRO)
• Chris Godwin, WR, Penn State (WOR)
• Marlon Humphrey, CB, Alabama (PRI)
• Sidney Jones, CB, Washington (COM)
• Alvin Kamara, RB, Tennessee (COM)
• Kevin King, CB, Washington (COM)
• Tanoh Kpassagnon^, DE/3-4DE, Villanova (SR, COM)
• Forrest Lamp, OT/G, Western Kentucky (COM)
• Ashton Lampkin, CB, Oklahoma State (COM)
• Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio State (COM)
• Conor McDermott, OT, UCLA (COM)
• Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut (PRI)
• Fabian Moreau, CB, UCLA (COM)
• Jordan Morgan, G, Kutztown (COM)
• Taylor Moton, OT/G, Western Michigan (SR)
• Calvin Munson, OLB, San Diego State (EW)
• Samaje Perine, RB, Oklahoma (COM)
• Nathan Peterman, QB, Pittsburgh (WOR)
• Carroll Phillips, DE/3-4OLB/OLB, Illinois (SR)
• Ethan Pocic, G/C, LSU (SR)
• Donnel Pumphrey, RB, San Diego State (COM)
• Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M (COM)
• Duke Riley, ILB, LSU (COM)
• Michael Roberts, TE, Toledo (WOR)
• John Ross^, WR, Washington (COM, PRO, PRI, WOR)
• De'Veon Smith, RB, Michigan (EW)
• JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, USC (COM)
• Dawuane Smoot, DE/3-4OLB, Illinois (SR)
• Jalen Tabor, CB, Florida (COM)
• Dalvin Tomlinson, DT/NT, Alabama (SR)
• Josh Tupou, DT, Colorado (EW)
• Dede Westbrook, WR, Oklahoma (COM)
• Kermit Whitfield, WR, Florida State (EW)
• Chad Williams, WR, Grambling (PRI)
• Joseph Williams, RB, Utah (COM)
• Mike Williams^, WR, Clemson (COM, PRI)
• Jordan Willis^, DE/3-4OLB/OLB, Kansas State (SR, WOR)
• Ahkello Witherspoon, CB, Colorado (COM)
• Chris Wormley, DE/DT/3-4DE, Michigan (WOR)

COM= Combine Meeting

There you go Stine. A means to start a new contest. Enter the 8 names off of this list that will be Eagles after the draft. Whoever gets the most names on this list correct gets a box of tastycakes from the rest of the contestants.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see on that list they worked out DT Chris Wormley from Michigan. I hope he nailed that workout. He has been talked about as 'high character guy'and 'leader'. Have to think he is a day two guy even though he isn't near the athlete of Myles Garrett or anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ouch! Merril Hoge just labeled Mixon a 'bouncer.' As in he always tries to bounce it outside. Won't stick it up in there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 1wrangler said:

Well its a little slow today so I have brought over all the Eagles 1st round draft picks back to 1936 by position only. They are listed by the most picked to the least picked positions.


OT - 11   
DE - 11
RB/HB - 11
FB - 10 (This is for you Woody)
DT - 6
WR - 5
QB - 5
LB - 3
TE - 2
G - 2
CB - 2
C - 1
S - 1

Wrang, good stuff ... now lets take a look since 1991...  by position.  See if you see anything glaring (like just flat out not drafting a position in 25 plus years with a 1st round pick)  IN MY WORDS = Following a STUPID NERDY FORMULA ...

26 drafts ..... 3 with no picks ... 1993 with 2 picks ...for a total of 24 players

OT = 6   ... OG = 2  ... OL = 8

DE = 5 ... DT = 5  .... DL = 10

WR = 3

QB = 2

CB = 1

Observations = A) 18 of the 26 picks were on the lines.

B)  You see TE, RB, LB & S completely ignored     

C) in 2007 & 2008 when we didn't have a 1st round pick.   We selected Kolb, Abiamiri, Laws and DeSean with the 1st 2 selections both years.  SAME positions, 2 DL, QB and WR.  

DISTURBING TREND?    TOO much on positional priority?   IDK, Graham instead of Earl Thomas ...etc.  So anyone want to rethink their predictions of RB, TE, LB or S with the first pick?  If they go that route, its a sure sign that Howie/Lurie let the new guy influence the draft.   Some may argue the postional priority idea bringing up the salary cap values.  Some may say you win in the trenches.  Some may say its a passing league.   That's just great, no argument here, just simply stating to ignore the better player because they play one of these other 4 spots is flat out dumb.  Look at the long term effects.  Now go look at the teams who you think draft well.  See how many S, LB, RB or TE they have drafted in round 1 since 1991?   

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  1 hour ago, trini said:

Congrats Stine on you upcoming nuptials.

 

GBinFL I understand your X... you are NOT well old dog....hahaha.

Thanks, Not sure why any woman would want this old bag of bones, but she apparently doe not have good eyesight!

HAHA well some see the good heart you have buddy

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know allot of you do not prefer Walter football, but one thing he does well is keep track of visits from draft prospects. Here is a list for Philly. Look for LOC (Local Visit), PRI (Private Visit) and WOR (Private Work Out)

•Ryan Anderson, 3-4OLB/OLB, Alabama (PRI)
• Alex Anzalone, OLB/ILB, Florida (COM)
• Isaac Asiata, G/C, Utah (COM)
• Chidobe Awuzie^, CB, Colorado (COM, PRO)
• Kendell Beckwith, ILB, LSU (COM)
• Billy Brown, WR, Shepherd (EW)
• Austin Calitro, OLB, Villanova (EW)
• Chunky Clements, DT/3-4DE, Illinois (EW)
• James Conner, RB, Pittsburgh (COM)
• Dalvin Cook, RB, Florida State (PRI)
• Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan (PRI)
• Keionta Davis, DE, Chattanooga (SR)
• Matt Dayes, RB, N.C. State (SR)
• Reuben Foster, ILB, Alabama (PRI)
• Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU (PRI)
• Wayne Gallman, RB, Clemson (COM)
• Ryan Glasgow, DT, Michigan (PRO)
• Chris Godwin, WR, Penn State (WOR)
• Marlon Humphrey, CB, Alabama (PRI)
• Sidney Jones, CB, Washington (COM)
• Alvin Kamara, RB, Tennessee (COM)
• Kevin King, CB, Washington (COM)
• Tanoh Kpassagnon^, DE/3-4DE, Villanova (SR, COM)
• Forrest Lamp, OT/G, Western Kentucky (COM)
• Ashton Lampkin, CB, Oklahoma State (COM)
• Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio State (COM)
• Conor McDermott, OT, UCLA (COM)
• Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut (PRI)
• Fabian Moreau, CB, UCLA (COM)
• Jordan Morgan, G, Kutztown (COM)
• Taylor Moton, OT/G, Western Michigan (SR)
• Calvin Munson, OLB, San Diego State (EW)
• Samaje Perine, RB, Oklahoma (COM)
• Nathan Peterman, QB, Pittsburgh (WOR)
• Carroll Phillips, DE/3-4OLB/OLB, Illinois (SR)
• Ethan Pocic, G/C, LSU (SR)
• Donnel Pumphrey, RB, San Diego State (COM)
• Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M (COM)
• Duke Riley, ILB, LSU (COM)
• Michael Roberts, TE, Toledo (WOR)
• John Ross^, WR, Washington (COM, PRO, PRI, WOR)
• De'Veon Smith, RB, Michigan (EW)
• JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, USC (COM)
• Dawuane Smoot, DE/3-4OLB, Illinois (SR)
• Jalen Tabor, CB, Florida (COM)
• Dalvin Tomlinson, DT/NT, Alabama (SR)
• Josh Tupou, DT, Colorado (EW)
• Dede Westbrook, WR, Oklahoma (COM)
• Kermit Whitfield, WR, Florida State (EW)
• Chad Williams, WR, Grambling (PRI)
• Joseph Williams, RB, Utah (COM)
• Mike Williams^, WR, Clemson (COM, PRI)
• Jordan Willis^, DE/3-4OLB/OLB, Kansas State (SR, WOR)
• Ahkello Witherspoon, CB, Colorado (COM)
• Chris Wormley, DE/DT/3-4DE, Michigan (WOR)

COM= Combine Meeting

Weill this makes things even worse LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Walter has pretty good analysis of players,I just think their rank list is bogus(which makes me wonder why I like their analsis') Then again,life is tough with 1 brain cell

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sure...but 2 things to consider.   1.  You can count those OLBs as DEs.   That's what I did looking at every team, and the website had MS2 as a DE.  He was an OLB in our 3-4 at the time.  AJ Hawk, Ryan Shazier, C.J. Mosely... I count as LBs.    2.  What about Superbowl wins?  Is playing a 4-3 style more important to anyone than winning a SB?    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Walter has pretty good analysis of players,I just think their rank list is bogus(which makes me wonder why I like their analsis') Then again,life is tough with 1 brain cell

All those beers will do that to you.

And me.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0