Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DaveSpadaro

[News] Franchise QB, Moves Promote Optimism

713 posts in this topic

After OJ Howard I would take Ross I have him higher rated then the other two guys even with his injury history 

@ GBFL and BG93. Are you guys brothers? You fight like brothers. LMAO

5 people like this

With all the WR's,CB's RB's,DE's I just don't see the pressing need for 3-4 teams to take a S-JMO

It all has to do with 3 and 4 wide receiver sets. More and more teams are going to that and they worship coverage safeties more than they do CB's.

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

With all the WR's,CB's RB's,DE's I just don't see the pressing need for 3-4 teams to take a S-JMO

doesn't have to be pressing needs they are going to be the best players and a team is going to take them because of that alone...Adams is likely a top 10 pick, Peppers shouldn't get out of the top 20 and if a S was going to fall would be Hooker with his injuries but most have him as a top 10 S.... That doesn't even consider  Melifonwu who a team has no doubt taken a liken to who could sneak into round 1........I can not name 32 players better then the first 3 safeties I listed and most teams in the NFL could use an upgrade with there S play there is a serious lack of GOOD S playing right now 

4 minutes ago, 1wrangler said:

hahahahahhahahahahaha both want the best for the team just difference in how we would go about it...All good though we agree sometimes and I do enjoy seeing the different opinions even if I argue them and don't agree with them all the time 

3 people like this

yes we do!!!! lol

2 people like this

After OJ Howard I would take Ross I have him higher rated then the other two guys even with his injury history 

Roos,terrific on paper-IMO he can't play a licj WAY overrated IMO.40 time does not constitute a viable WR-gotta show me something else

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Roos,terrific on paper-IMO he can't play a licj WAY overrated IMO.40 time does not constitute a viable WR-gotta show me something else

*Ross

6 minutes ago, 1wrangler said:

So who would you take at pick 14 if these 4 guys are all there? McCaffrey, Ross, O.J. Howard or Humpfrey. I got my pick. LOL

OJ Howard is my pick but don't see him making it to us....I like him going top 5 to the Titans makes a ton of sense for the Titans takes that O to a new level 

Well I think just about everyone on this site knows by now that I really like Foster, Barnett and Howard at pick 14. There are others as well but I really like these three guys. Out of these three my gut instinct tells me that Howard will be there at 14 and the others won't. JMO I saw where the Titans, Bengals and Saints like Barnett too. In most of the mocks I have been looking at it seems like Howard is the more likely candidate to fall to us. Foster has been linked to the 49er's with the second pick.

2 people like this

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

See difference in our opinions right there lol I see Ross is fast good hands and decent route runner which is rare for guys that are burners....He needs some fine tuning but all the WRs in this class need that none of them are perfect.......Also don't have over 1000 yards and 17 tds in a year if you can't play a lick 

10 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

It all has to do with 3 and 4 wide receiver sets. More and more teams are going to that and they worship coverage safeties more than they do CB's.

So this DEEP talent at CB falls by the wayside for a S?? 3-4 f them in round ONE??? I heartily disagree-Peppers/Adams will go-given but NONE fall to round 2 becaue there is no talent anywhere else?? Not buying it

So this DEEP talent at CB falls by the wayside for a S?? 3-4 f them in round ONE??? I heartily disagree-Peppers/Adams will go-given but NONE fall to round 2 becaue there is no talent anywhere else?? Not buying it

So a top 10 S in Hooker falls into round 2 and you don't want to move up to get him seriously 

YOu also have stated that because of the deep class at CB and RB etc we can wait to take one later so why can't other teams ????? 

10 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

doesn't have to be pressing needs they are going to be the best players and a team is going to take them because of that alone...Adams is likely a top 10 pick, Peppers shouldn't get out of the top 20 and if a S was going to fall would be Hooker with his injuries but most have him as a top 10 S.... That doesn't even consider  Melifonwu who a team has no doubt taken a liken to who could sneak into round 1........I can not name 32 players better then the first 3 safeties I listed and most teams in the NFL could use an upgrade with there S play there is a serious lack of GOOD S playing right now 

OK then 4 S's as I said!!!!(by your admission) yeah no talent at any other positions,may as well take a S LMAO-so the offer still stands-4 go in one yes or no?

10 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:
  16 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

OK then 4 S's as I said!!!!(by your admission) yeah no talent at any other positions,may as well take a S LMAO-so the offer still stands-4 go in one yes or no?

SOOOOO cna these S' cover the WR's that are in this draft? Thats all you gotta know

32 teams and 3-4 of them go S that leaves 28-29 teams to draft the other positions?????? yea clearly saying there is no talent at any other positions.....What is your breakdown for round 1 then please enlighten me 

3 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

32 teams and 3-4 of them go S that leaves 28-29 teams to draft the other positions?????? yea clearly saying there is no talent at any other positions.....What is your breakdown for round 1 then please enlighten me 

3 or 4 decide!!

No De's here? No WR's,no Rb's worthy of a 1 pick? Noone needs OL?? CB?? Ok then

didn't answer the question what us your breakdown for round 1 then if only 2 S go then that leaves 30 spots for every other position 

3 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:
  4 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Add to that teams who seek a new QB

Like I said 80 guys are going in round 1,should be great@@@!!!

didn't answer the question what us your breakdown for round 1 then if only 2 S go then that leaves 30 spots for every other position 

My breakdown is irrelevent,it's what the teams decide,like my breakdown is law? or yours? Noone ever nails it

when did I ever say any of this just because I have 3 S going round 1 because I see them as better talents I am saying the rest of the spots are not worthy of a 1st round pick.....I will 100% say yes I see 3 S as top 20 picks and better then a ton of the other spots including CBs,RBs,OL,TE 

Adams.peppers,Hooker,after that who knows

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

My breakdown is irrelevent,it's what the teams decide,like my breakdown is law? or yours? Noone ever nails it

you clearly have guys better then the S in this class I just wanted to know who they were since you don't think 3 are going 

Adams.peppers,Hooker,after that who knows

that is 3 S which is what I said in the very beginning 3 go round 1 easily can even go back and look at the quote if you want 

Hey guys. I just saw the newest Bleacher Report mock draft.
Pick #4 S Jamal Adams Jags
Pick #6 S Malik Hooker Jets
Pick #9 S Jabril Peppers Bengals

only need one more for 4 Safeties. LMAO

1 person likes this