IceColdBrewski

LeSean McCoy Triggered by Kiko Alonso's Instagram

66 posts in this topic

This guy is seriously gonna spend his whole life being an immature little punk. :lol:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19124618/lesean-mccoy-calls-kiko-alonso-bum-instagram

Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy took exception to a photo posted Sunday to Instagram by the Miami Dolphins' Kiko Alonso, calling the linebacker a "bum" in a comment to the post.

McCoy's verified Instagram account then posted two comments to the post, directed to Alonso, that read, "boy ya dad wish u was as good as me... n ya new contract garbage lol my 2011 money...," followed by "take me off ya page u BUM."

Voila_Capture-2017-04-10_12-04-09_PM-110

I honestly don't know how to read his tweets.

1 person likes this

He has issues.

5 people like this

1 hour ago, paco said:

That's because it's not English.  I'd have a better chance understanding his concept if it were written backwards in Arabic.

2 minutes ago, L.E. said:

He has issues.

Really....he is that dumb.  Doesn't say much for a Pitt education.

2 hours ago, IceColdBrewski said:

McCoy's verified Instagram account then posted two comments to the post, directed to Alonso, that read, "boy ya dad wish u was as good as me... n ya new contract garbage lol my 2011 money...," followed by "take me off ya page u BUM."

Alonso's 'garbage' contract averages $9.6 Million per year. McCoy's 2012 contract averaged $9 Million. McCoy's current contract averages $8 Million.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, paco said:

it's not a tweet, it's Instagram, and as far as how he speaks, *shrugs* 

It's funny that we have fans here who have nothing but nice things to say about a very underwhelming White player we had, yet they can't stop criticizing the Black player that was the best RB we've ever had. 

6 people like this

9 minutes ago, Jupiter520 said:

It's funny that we have fans here who have nothing but nice things to say about a very underwhelming White player we had, yet they can't stop criticizing the Black player that was the best RB we've ever had. 

Just call me racist for pointing out that jibberish he typed and get it over with.

14 people like this

9 minutes ago, Jupiter520 said:

Wtf does the skin color matter? Do we really have to go through with this crap again? Shady is a tool. Kiko was trash in Philly and many including me ripped him for being soft and shite.

3 people like this

Some people look for racisim in everything *shrugs*

14 people like this

8 minutes ago, Jupiter520 said:

... White player ... Black player 

I don't read every post on the EMB, but who is speaking of players race? Other than you, in the quoted post, of course.

Also, who's saying nice things about Alonso? I've never seen anything nice about him (that I recall), other than his one handed INT in the endzone, in the first game of the season for us.

As for McCoy, he was loved by almost everyone on the EMB, to the point where people ignored glaring character flaws simply because he was an Eagle and played well for us.

10 people like this

Just now, paco said:

Just call me racist for pointing out that jibberish he typed and get it over with.

I think some folks have a prejudice they're unwilling to admit to, or are even aware of, but I'm not saying you are one. 

My comment was made in reaction to comments about him having issues, being dumb, and the general disregard to why Shady was pissed by Alonso's post. People just based Shady.

1 person likes this

He's a despicable POS, and has proved it many times over.  I can understand the people who cheered for the uniform he wore while he was here.  But I don't see how any self respecting man can be a fan of LeSean McCoy personally.  

4 people like this

3 hours ago, paco said:

Image result for stephen a smith gif

2 people like this

3 hours ago, paco said:

And who do you mean by "some people":nonono:

2 people like this

4 hours ago, L.E. said:

He has issues.

By the way I love that Avy. However the day we see Trump behind bars will be the end of days. He will surely set this country ablaze. Scorched earth

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

By the way I love that ... Trump ... earth

It's probably best to leave political discussions to CVON.

cism-he-cried-racism-see-nobody-cares-the-race-card-1382553.png

4 people like this

6 minutes ago, NOTW said:

cism-he-cried-racism-see-nobody-cares-the-race-card-1382553.png

12 hours ago, Jupiter520 said:

I think some folks have a prejudice they're unwilling to admit to, or are even aware of, but I'm not saying you are one. 

My comment was made in reaction to comments about him having issues, being dumb, and the general disregard to why Shady was pissed by Alonso's post. People just based Shady.

Cool story, but none of that is race-related.  Slimy is a tool and his tweets, posts, comments, and actions reinforce that on a regular basis.  

Really, I'm still not sure what Alonso said to cause that 2nd grade tirade.  Can you clarify that?

3 hours ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

Cool story, but none of that is race-related.  Slimy is a tool and his tweets, posts, comments, and actions reinforce that on a regular basis.  

Really, I'm still not sure what Alonso said to cause that 2nd grade tirade.  Can you clarify that?

I think the post was in regard to Alonso's new contract, and him using a picture of a hit on Shady probably just reopened old wounds. 

I don't really see McCoy as a slimey dude, immature? yes.

Apologies for pulling the race card, I may have just been overanalyzing things, as I included old threads in my analysis.

2 people like this

image.png

5 people like this

50 minutes ago, Jupiter520 said:

I think the post was in regard to Alonso's new contract, and him using a picture of a hit on Shady probably just reopened old wounds. 

I don't really see McCoy as a slimey dude, immature? yes.

Apologies for pulling the race card, I may have just been overanalyzing things, as I included old threads in my analysis.

What white player were you referring to anyway?  

McCoy has a history of classless behavior.  Not just immature tweets.  He got high and trashed a hotel room, he didn't tip at a local Philly small business, he kicked women off a party bus and he famously trashed the mother of his child on twitter, asking other fans to go and verbally abuse her and used derogatory remarks.  

On the field, loved him.  Great player and I wish they would have kept him for his talent.  Off the field, a classless piece of trash and yeah like many social media users (regardless of race) his spelling and grammar makes his posts unreadable.

5 people like this

"Triggered" my butt.  And who really cares what he writes or puts on social media.  Get a life!

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Procus said:

"Triggered" my butt.  And who really cares what he writes or puts on social media.  Get a life!

So,  we shouldn't care care what he posts on social media, yet you're defending him for getting all butthurt about a harmless pic that someone else posted on their social media.  Guess the irony was lost on you before you decided to go ahead with that post.    

1 minute ago, IceColdBrewski said:

So,  we shouldn't care care what he posts on social media, yet you're defending him for getting all butthurt about a harmless pic that someone else posted on their social media.  Guess the irony was lost on you before you decided to go ahead with that post.    

Yawn.  This is really taking up way too much of your attention and interest.  Your choice.

1 person likes this