IceColdBrewski

LeSean McCoy Triggered by Kiko Alonso's Instagram

66 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, NOTW said:

Except gingers, everyone knows they're soulless monsters.

Walking Fing zombies 

1 person likes this

17 hours ago, IFB DOG said:

I don't think you speak or type like him at all. If you want to associate with him because you share a skin color, then say that.  But to suggest that you don't choose to write a specific way in order for it to be legible, for you to feel like others understand what you're saying, and to be taken seriously, wouldn't probably be factually incorrect. Emotions aside, we are all judged by how we write, speak, and type.  It's part of basic communication.

Well you can't actually hear the way that I speak can you?  Sure, we are night and day when it comes to how we communicate textually, but he and I aren't that far off in how we actually talk.  And yeah, the way in which I communicate on here is different than say, texting.  It's not as bad McCoy's, but I use much more slang, am lazy, and spell words in the way I actually say them, as opposed to how they're actually spelled. 

58 minutes ago, Jupiter520 said:

Well you can't actually hear the way that I speak can you?  Sure, we are night and day when it comes to how we communicate textually, but he and I aren't that far off in how we actually talk.  And yeah, the way in which I communicate on here is different than say, texting.  It's not as bad McCoy's, but I use much more slang, am lazy, and spell words in the way I actually say them, as opposed to how they're actually spelled. 

McCoy's issue is that he doesn't only write in an illiterate manner, but backs it up with moronic antics off the field.

1 person likes this

I really don't think the McCoy criticism has anything to do with race. He's always shown himself to be a gigantic turd. There are other players who I think maybe you can say that about. But I don't think McCoy is one of them.

On 4/10/2017 at 1:06 PM, Jupiter520 said:

it's not a tweet, it's Instagram, and as far as how he speaks, *shrugs* 

It's funny that we have fans here who have nothing but nice things to say about a very underwhelming White player we had, yet they can't stop criticizing the Black player that was the best RB we've ever had. 

Didn't take very long for someone o bring race into the thread did it?  

Shady is an immature child with a terrible attitude and kiko flat out sucked as an eagle.   Skin color aside.  

Love Shady and he should still be an Eagle.

But his problem and a lot of other athletes problem is that they are too sensitive nowadays. 

On 4/10/2017 at 4:06 PM, Jupiter520 said:

it's not a tweet, it's Instagram, and as far as how he speaks, *shrugs* 

It's funny that we have fans here who have nothing but nice things to say about a very underwhelming White player we had, yet they can't stop criticizing the Black player that was the best RB we've ever had. 

:rolleyes: 

Shady is the most exciting player I've seen in an Eagles uniform. And what he wrote was unmitigated garbage lulz

Might as well throw this here. It was a pretty entertaining interview. Hurts a bit knowing Shady could still be here

14 hours ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

Might as well throw this here. It was a pretty entertaining interview. Hurts a bit knowing Shady could still be here

Nice jacket.  Looks like he's starting a Siegfried and Roy cover show.

1 person likes this

19 hours ago, Mortimer said:

Nice jacket.  Looks like he's starting a Siegfried and Roy cover show.

HEOJs.jpg

lol

He's starting to border on Marcus Vick kinda dumb.

I'm still pissed as well! It's painful seeing McCoy putting those ankle breaking moves on defenders in an non-Eagle uniform.

Shady is right, Kiko is a bum. And F chip kelly!

1 person likes this

On 4/15/2017 at 7:01 PM, RepPhilly said:

Love Shady and he should still be an Eagle.

But his problem and a lot of other athletes problem is that they are too sensitive nowadays. 

There have always been athletes that are sensitive . Its just easier to express it and put it out there nowadays with social media.

4 people like this

Annoying that the video uploader removed the video from YouTube. It was a pretty funny interview. Shady said on live TV that Kiko's father wishes that Shady was his son lol

Shady was the best running back we've had in a long while, but he is a dope, still I wish Chip would have never traded him for Kiko

2 people like this