Followers 0
DaveSpadaro

[News] Eagles Are Deep, Talented In QB Room

268 posts in this topic

Teez-round 4 or after,that's all I view him as

(and I'm a gator fan) lol

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

Wow Tabor is way better then round 4 and better then a lot of CBs that would go higher then him.....If he goes round 4 I will go bold and call him the steal of the entire draft 

Have to wonder if players at the combine ever dog it in order to go to a better team. Just a thought. Caught your artivle over on the Eye Stine.

They have zero clue about that.They want money like anyone else.A "better" team may draft you but you lose out contractually

I just realized I quoted the wrong one but point is the same lol 

https://www.fanragsports.com/news/florida-cb-teez-tabor-claims-hamstring-injury-slowed-40-times/

Woulda been better off not running them then lol(see Corey Davis)

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Wow Tabor is way better then round 4 and better then a lot of CBs that would go higher then him.....If he goes round 4 I will go bold and call him the steal of the entire draft 

Well that's where I would take him.no use for openly slow CB's.We can get all those we want

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Woulda been better off not running them then lol(see Corey Davis)

Then he would still face criticism like Davis has faced really a lose-lose for draft prospects they get attacked if they do something and they get attacked if they don't anything to poke holes into them 

Well that's where I would take him.no use for openly slow CB's.We can get all those we want

Again watch the tape and you can clearly see he is faster then a 4.6 guy who ran it on a bad Hammy 

8 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

WR's CAN be slow and still get the job done(see Turner),a CB must be fast-please

Yes because Turner got the job done in the NFL....Plus watch the tape Tabor plays faster then he timed that is easily clear to see 

Whatever you say,your op.I just disagree with you."Playing faster" is the eye test,that is all it is and your op.The NFL plays MUCH faster

Whatever you say,your op.I just disagree with you."Playing faster" is the eye test,that is all it is and your op.The NFL plays MUCH faster

An eye test that every NFL scout uses.....

Great then get him.for me I'll take his counterpart Quincy Wilson-ranked the same as him.I'm NOT wasting a pick on him that early

5 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

eyes are deceptive,figures don't lie he is SLOW get over it lol

5 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:
  6 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Reminder if you go get him in round 2 THAT is your STARTING CB-not worth that risk to me.I'll wait till 3 and take Wilson all day over him

Figures don't lie come on now that is false and you now it seen plenty of guys run fast 40 yet play slow at the NFL level....You are running a in a straight line which he you don't do often in the NFL....plus a 4.6 on a bad hammy 

Reminder if you go get him in round 2 THAT is your STARTING CB-not worth that risk to me.I'll wait till 3 and take Wilson all day over him

Your not getting Wilson in the 3rd round get real 

Your right if I take Tabor would be a starting CB whether that is round 2 or 3 and again I'll judge the man on his tape he can flat out play 

1 person likes this

Well, it does not matter what we think. It matters what the NFL GM's think......

1 person likes this

Your right if I take Tabor would be a starting CB whether that is round 2 or 3 and again I'll judge the man on his tape he can flat out play 

Or you will be very disapppointed.Your op,but for me I want a starter I can count on,not "well I hope he is faster than his times show" No need to REACH in this draft and IMO even a guy like sppon would be a better choice-so whatever.i watch the Gators play all year,he;s not that good,I;ll take Wilson,bigger faster anyway.Wht waste a 3 in a guess or a HOPE-no thank you.Like I said may be a fine bU but thats where I see him

3 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Or you will be very disapppointed.Your op,but for me I want a starter I can count on,not "well I hope he is faster than his times show" No need to REACH in this draft and IMO even a guy like sppon would be a better choice-so whatever.i watch the Gators play all year,he;s not that good,I;ll take Wilson,bigger faster anyway.Wht waste a 3 in a guess or a HOPE-no thank you.Like I said may be a fine bU but thats where I see him

*spoon aka Witherspoon

Figures don't lie come on now that is false and you now it seen plenty of guys run fast 40 yet play slow at the NFL level....You are running a in a straight line which he you don't do often in the NFL....plus a 4.6 on a bad hammy 

he is ranked BELOW Teez(barely) so why not???? Who says we wouldnt move up in the round from 99???

If he can't run fast in a straight line WHERE do you think the opponenets ball is going??? Thats right a POST pattern and he will get burned(but we're used to that)

he is ranked BELOW Teez(barely) so why not???? Who says we wouldnt move up in the round from 99???

Yes because fan ranking sites are facts guarantee it that Wilson won't be there in round 3 

So you're getting Teez in the 3rd,but Wilson who is ranked a little lower you cannot? explain this to me please

If he can't run fast in a straight line WHERE do you think the opponenets ball is going??? Thats right a POST pattern and he will get burned(but we're used to that)

I watch Tabor stay stride for stride with guys that ran 4.4 speeds so he clearly can not be as slow as his 40 time indicated......But yea that tape must be a lie then lol 

Well, Patriots are looking at him....
http://www.patspulpit.com/2017/4/11/15255848/2017-nfl-draft-patriots-host-florida-cb-teez-tabor-on-official-visit

So you're getting Teez in the 3rd,but Wilson who is ranked a little lower you cannot? explain this to me please

Again because fan rankings sets are set in stone I forgot your right Wilson will be there round 3 got you 

I get Tabor's timed speed 4.62 was terrible... but the eye test... this kid literally takes the ball out of the opponents hands... like rips the ball out of receiver hands, his anticipation skills and short area quickness are excellent, physical, plays bigger than his 06'ft height. If we can get this guy in the late 3rd... yea, what I like best this kid's physicallity and tremendous aggression. He makes plays.