Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DaveSpadaro

[News] Eagles Are Deep, Talented In QB Room

268 posts in this topic

Just can't believe after everything that we have sen in the NFL we are basing a guy is going to fail on a 40 time....Because these tests are full prove.....Might as well just take all the workout warriors they tested so great means they must be great football players.....Lets not watch the film where Tabor was one of the best CBs in college and played in one of the best(if not the best) conference in football......Not saying Eagles take him(I would not be against him) but think he could end up being one of the biggest steals in the draft 

2 people like this

Well, it does not matter what we think. It matters what the NFL GM's think......

True that!!!

Teez isn't necessarily slow as in straight line running. He's slow and off balance in his transitions, isn't physical enough and misses tackles - a problem we've had with secondary guys in the past and personally I'm really sick of missed tackles. Facts are facts, move on from Teez - a project at best, not an immediate starter.

2 people like this

I'd even SIT round 3 and take Sutton(no need to move,or if you do only a few spots in 3).IMO Sutton underrated,Teez overrated,but that;s just me

25 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

he is ranked BELOW Teez(barely) so why not???? Who says we wouldnt move up in the round from 99???

Yes because fan ranking sites are facts guarantee it that Wilson won't be there in round 3 

I don't take either of them in 2-better choices ABOUND

Tweaked mock-1)Davis-WR 2)Conley/Awuzie/Moreau(pick 1) 3) cameron Sutton-CB-Tenn(who also has KR experience) 4)Kpass-DE 4)Woods-SS 5) Conner-RB 6)Carraway-DE/OLB 7) Lampkin CB(bu and possible future starter in time)

Tweaked mock-1)Davis-WR 2)Conley/Awuzie/Moreau(pick 1) 3) cameron Sutton-CB-Tenn(who also has KR experience) 4)Kpass-DE 4)Woods-SS 5) Conner-RB 6)Carraway-DE/OLB 7) Lampkin CB(bu and possible future starter in time)

UDFA-Tarik Cohen

well, enuff of Tabor. I frankly did not want him anyway because of off the field issues, not his 40 time. I would much rather grab tankersly in the 2nd and Sidney Jones in the third, if he is available...If not, grab Douglas in the 4th from WVU and let him sit a year and learn...

Basically with my mock you got it done,most holes filled-2 starting CB's(IMO) a future WR star,a solid RB,DE's to attack QB's and a UDFA Sproles clone

Basically with my mock you got it done,most holes filled-2 starting CB's(IMO) a future WR star,a solid RB,DE's to attack QB's and a UDFA Sproles clone

Oh and a nice little safety project

Now you have the "pipeline" started.In '18 grab a TE maybe a DT another LB,then you can go BPA all decade lol

Even with Jones injury, many still have Jones going in the second. It's unlikely he would contribute this year.

1 person likes this

29 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

UDFA-Tarik Cohen

Not Sure Tanoh makes it to the 4th round...

GBFL, not to beat a dead horse, but you do know Richard Sherman, deemed one of the best right now, ran a 4.56 40 at the combine right? That was .06 faster than Tabor's time...

GBFL, not to beat a dead horse, but you do know Richard Sherman, deemed one of the best right now, ran a 4.56 40 at the combine right? That was .06 faster than Tabor's time...

Later Teez ran a .75,so it's worse than that lol

Even with Jones injury, many still have Jones going in the second. It's unlikely he would contribute this year.

Yeah IF we had to decent CB's would love to have him as a starter next year(but that's next year lol)

42 minutes ago, trini said:

Yeah IF we had to decent CB's would love to have him as a starter next year(but that's next year lol)

two

50 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:
  51 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

UDFA-Tarik Cohen

Why not? Like every RB's gonna go by round 4? Don't see it with all the other team needs

22 minutes ago, stine said:
  53 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:
  54 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

UDFA-Tarik Cohen

Why not? Like every RB's gonna go by round 4? Don't see it with all the other team needs

OH Kpass,sorry.That's where CBS(and others) have him ranked.How come "noone" is gonna be there when we pick? lol

50 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:
  51 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

UDFA-Tarik Cohen

So far anyone I picked for my mock "won't be there" HAHA

Trini,I would take a shot with Moreau.He claims he will "be ready by training camp" Like Jones, don't get me wrong,but whomever we pick first NEEDS to start.Love though to be in the position to stash him.That's what I mean about getting pipelines started,so we have that luxury

Stine-would also like to remind you Sherman had a 43 vert leap,Teez 31,thats a FOOT!!!

27 minutes ago, stine said:

He ran a 4.62 in the combine and a 4.72 at pro day.

Out of all CB's-Moreau-3rd(or 4th-forgot)fastest 40,5th best vert.IMO that's my guy and thats to me is impressive from a 6 foot 206 pounder

29 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:
  37 minutes ago, stine said:

He ran a 4.62 in the combine and a 4.72 at pro day.

sorry off by .o3 lol