gch

Giants at Dallas for opener.

47 posts in this topic

According to Profootballfocus.com this will be the third year in a row for Dallas hosting Giants for week one. 

I wish Dallas would have a noon or 3:00 game on the opening week of the season. They always have Dallas playing more primetime games then anyone else in the league every year. Dallas sells. 

57 minutes ago, gch said:

According to Profootballfocus.com this will be the third year in a row for Dallas hosting Giants for week one. 

I wish Dallas would have a noon or 3:00 game on the opening week of the season. They always have Dallas playing more primetime games then anyone else in the league every year. Dallas sells. 

Sells?  Sucks. 

3 people like this

When is the full schedule supposed to come out?

Tonight - 7pm I believe

Eagles first 3 games are

@ Wash

@ Dal

vs NYG

Guess the NFL decided they'll eliminate the Eagles quick and early. 

1 hour ago, texasgiantfan said:

Eagles first 3 games are

@ Wash

@ Dal

vs NYG

Guess the NFL decided they'll eliminate the Eagles quick and early. 

I see us at 2-1 with a loss to either Dallas or the Skins

35 minutes ago, LesDawg1978 said:

I see us at 2-1 with a loss to either Dallas or the Skins

Lane will get to play against all 3 the 1st time this season

28 minutes ago, RealBallHawk20 said:

Indeed. Pumped for the season. OL will be intact and Carson will have legit weapons. 

44 minutes ago, LesDawg1978 said:

Indeed.

7 hours ago, gch said:

MAYBE it's because the Cowboys get big ratings.   Giants-Cowboys figures to be a BIG ratings winner for NBC.

I'm suspecting NBC requested that game and because of that the Eagles-Redskins games were flipped with Saints-Vikings becoming the first half of the opening Monday Night doubleheader. 

Looks like Pokes start off with a big L in 2017 season 

50 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

Looks like Pokes start off with a big L in 2017 season 

We'll their schedule doesn't do them any favors. We'll see who comes out ahead this year.

22 minutes ago, gch said:

We'll their schedule doesn't do them any favors. We'll see who comes out ahead this year.

With the Addition of B Marsh, their offense became quickly something that could be deadly.  I would even dare to say has chance to be the 1# offense this year .... but I can't when Eli is still there QB. The Defense is really really good and now major changes besides Hankins.  Hopefully they draft a bust for a RB  , but this draft can be huge for them . Without any glaring needs after a running back.   They can   destroy this years draft         . Maybe Im wrong but its been  awhile  since I team went into draft so well off                                                                                                          

17 hours ago, gch said:

Season opening trap game.

1 hour ago, cowboy_ron said:

Season opening trap game.

😆

It will be a two team race for the division with The Boys and Giants each winning at least 11 games.  Washington and Philly will most likely fight for the right to stay out of the basement.

1 person likes this

Wentz will start his sophomore slump week 2.....or maybe it'll be Dak :ph34r:

1 hour ago, texasgiantfan said:

😆

It will be a two team race for the division with The Boys and Giants each winning at least 11 games.  Washington and Philly will most likely fight for the right to stay out of the basement.

Yea, I think the division definately got tighter....should be a fun season

I counted about 11 wins last year. I count about 9 this year. Had to recount so I could give us 10. But the schedule is brutal.

16 hours ago, RealBallHawk20 said:

...............mmmmmaybe, it's still early.

Giants face 4 opponents after their bye, most in the league.....NFL said F the Giants lol

41 minutes ago, pencil face said:

Giants face 4 opponents after their bye, most in the league.....NFL said F the Giants lol

Mara and Goodell discuss these things during their nightly pillow talk.

2 hours ago, pencil face said:

I think I recall eagles fans on here crying about facing 3 after their bye or something.

It is what it is. 

7 minutes ago, vincent_NJG said:

I think I recall eagles fans on here crying about facing 3 after their bye or something.

It is what it is. 

Vince, I'm not sure it makes that much difference most of the time.....atleast it didn't for us last year, sometimes the bye causes a team to lose momentum during a bye, in our case a 1st rd bye..one and done

9 minutes ago, vincent_NJG said:

It is what it is. 

we had a early a** bye week which was BS .  They need to do away with Thursday night games  , hell I wouldnt mind losing Monday nights either