Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gch

Mayocls draft report on Dak P.

55 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Stephen1 said:

You can't definitively label them, but it's still early enough where their pre draft scouting reports still have to be considered.

i think both will be good and think Wentz has the higher ceiling, but also know it's no guarantee he reaches that and that really nothing is guaranteed for either of them. I'm just giving my best guess..

I understand and that's what it is a best guess. Knowone would have guessed Dak could play as well as he did and if so he would have been the top QB taken in the draft. Brady was a 6th round pick I believe and will go down as one of the best to play the position. I see something in Dak that I don't see in Wentz yet and that is the ability to lead his team to a win when the game looks to be lost. Several games from last year come to mind but the Green Bay game is when I really saw him at his best. He didn't play well in the first half but was able to overcome and put them in a position to win. It wasn't Zeke on the sidelines that was getting his players together. Not all QB's have that will to win. Little things like the game where Dak threw his cup and missed the trash can so he gets up and puts it in the trash. That says something about Dak that you don't see in a lot of players. 

2 people like this

42 minutes ago, gch said:

It wasn't Zeke on the sidelines that was getting his players together. Not all QB's have that will to win. Little things like the game where Dak threw his cup and missed the trash can so he gets up and puts it in the trash. That says something about Dak that you don't see in a lot of players. 

Dak Prescott has an undergraduate degree in educational psychology and a masters degree in workforce leadership.

Take from that what you will.

1 hour ago, gch said:

I . Little things like the game where Dak threw his cup and missed the trash can so he gets up and puts it in the trash. That says something about Dak that you don't see in a lot of players. 

thats more of being raised right then having something special .... My 2 year old picks up after herself too

1 person likes this

I think after one year anyone claiming their QB will be better is ridiculous. Anyone remember Josh Freeman being completely clutch his rookie year? Yeah, turned into hot garbage after that. I know I remember foles playing well at the end of his rookie year and thinking " oh he is playing well with the odds against him" then had a miracle year now he is a back up. None of us know anything yet and that goes for fans of Dak or Wentz. I would love to think that Wentz having nothing last year will lead to him being amazing this year cause he learned and now has talent all over but, that doesn't mean anything. 

2 people like this

12 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

I think after one year anyone claiming their QB will be better is ridiculous. Anyone remember Josh Freeman being completely clutch his rookie year? Yeah, turned into hot garbage after that. I know I remember foles playing well at the end of his rookie year and thinking " oh he is playing well with the odds against him" then had a miracle year now he is a back up. None of us know anything yet and that goes for fans of Dak or Wentz. I would love to think that Wentz having nothing last year will lead to him being amazing this year cause he learned and now has talent all over but, that doesn't mean anything. 

very true good post