ricolly

1st game

37 posts in this topic

I'm able to use ticketmaster on my mobile but not computer so it is an issue on my end by the look of it. Thanks for everyone's help much appreciated :) 

got my tickets off stubhub, 225 row 1 :D 

3 people like this

2 hours ago, ricolly said:

Nice to hear! Enjoy :-)

14 hours ago, ricolly said:

That's awesome! have a great time. try to Tailgate if you can

1 person likes this

On 2017-5-19 at 1:52 AM, Mspencer said:

That's awesome! have a great time. try to Tailgate if you can

Thank you mate. its all new to me :)

sorry more questions. how long before the game should I get there as wanna soak up some of the atmosphere and grab a beer

1 hour ago, ricolly said:

sorry more questions. how long before the game should I get there as wanna soak up some of the atmosphere and grab a beer

Outer gates usually open 2-2.5 hours before kickoff, which gives you access to Headhouse Plaza (some food trucks, giveaways, entertainment, activities, etc.)

Inner gates, to go in the stadium and get to your seats, is 90-minutes before kickoff. 

1 person likes this

37 minutes ago, the noid said:

Outer gates usually open 2-2.5 hours before kickoff, which gives you access to Headhouse Plaza (some food trucks, giveaways, entertainment, activities, etc.)

Inner gates, to go in the stadium and get to your seats, is 90-minutes before kickoff. 

Great stuff thank u, is there anything in the stadium to do  to get there 90 mins early?

23 hours ago, ricolly said:

Great stuff thank u, is there anything in the stadium to do  to get there 90 mins early?

Once inside you can watch the pre-game warm-ups, with the teams out on the field stretching, doing light drills, etc. Also gives you time to walk around and check out food and drink options. You can also get a "first game" certificate from any of the guest services booths (behind sections 121, 136, 206 & 226.)

Player intros, national anthem, etc. start about 15 minutes before kickoff. 

1 person likes this

41 minutes ago, the noid said:

Once inside you can watch the pre-game warm-ups, with the teams out on the field stretching, doing light drills, etc. Also gives you time to walk around and check out food and drink options. You can also get a "first game" certificate from any of the guest services booths (behind sections 121, 136, 206 & 226.)

Player intros, national anthem, etc. start about 15 minutes before kickoff. 

Thank u. I'm gonna get there early :)

"first game" certificate? is that littearlly a cert saying first game? sorry never heard of it?

I've checked what a first game cert  is now the noid, thanks i'd never heard of it :)