NE.Jon

Kaepernick still no job

53 posts in this topic

So do you think regrets not taking a couple million less for one year to have a job with the Broncos ?

Possibly but who cares?  Hes now involved in his new career in professional Activism where he takes in contributions for the "cause" and then can let everyone know about every humanitarian deed he does. 

1 person likes this

He's unemployed right now, by choice. 100% his own choice.

he sucks

4 people like this

RG3 doesn't have a job either.

1 person likes this

RG3 sucks too

4 people like this

2 minutes ago, metalhead0043 said:

RG3 sucks too

riley cooper doesnt have a job either

2 people like this

Kapernick brought this on himself, thinks he's worth alot and refusing to stand for the Anthem and brought bad attention to himself and the 49ers organization... Nobody wants to deal with that plus he's a Gimmick QB who was carried by a very good defense under Harbaugh 

We all know who and what Kaep is or was .... But could he have been good with the Broncos ?  Im thinking with the D and talent on Offense he could of been ok .  Im glad for where he is now . He did bring this on himself .... I wonder when he starts to try and sell his 3000 pair shoe collection 

1 hour ago, NE.Jon said:

We all know who and what Kaep is or was .... But could he have been good with the Broncos ?  Im thinking with the D and talent on Offense he could of been ok .  Im glad for where he is now . He did bring this on himself .... I wonder when he starts to try and sell his 3000 pair shoe collection 

He will start backing off his beliefs when his money starts to run low

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, NE.Jon said:

hehehe. I could never understand the fascination behind constantly getting the latest and greatest shoes. Never understood it as a kid and now that I can afford anything I'd like, I still don't get it.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, bwestbrook36 said:

He will start backing off his beliefs when his money starts to run low

Didn't he forgo like a 16M guaranteed salary for this year in exchange for his release?

1 hour ago, cowboy_ron said:

Didn't he forgo like a 16M guaranteed salary for this year in exchange for his release?

He was guaranteed 12 million for this year didn't matter if he opted out or got cut

5 hours ago, metalhead0043 said:

RG3 sucks too

yup

4 hours ago, NE.Jon said:

nope

6 hours ago, Br3 said:

riley cooper doesnt have a job either

Isn't he on the Bucs right now?

7 hours ago, Pallidrone said:

Isn't he on the Bucs right now?

Had a workout with them. Don't think they signed him though. 

I think the Anthem thing is just a secondary reason aside him just simply being a bad quarterback. Not standing and respecting his country certainly didn't help, but the reason he doesn't have a job is because he is the type of quarterback that was only mildly affective when he was younger. He didn't grow into a game manager or any type of leader.

Career done.

3 people like this

Kaepernick is not a very good QB.......

And owners don't want to him represent their teams.  We all have issues within this country......kaepernick disrespected the flag, the national anthem and anyone who has died or served defending this country.  It was the wrong place and wrong time to vent your victimhood.  Let him go be an acitvist....who cares?

1 person likes this

He's not a good QB, but he's not terrible. He's also better than the vast majority of backups in this league. Remember, there aren't actually enough good QBs to be starting for 32 teams. He'll get his chance once a team loses a starter to injury, or we get closer to TC. 

2 people like this

He had his success when the read option was all the rage. And the defenses caught up with it.

He lost his job as a starter before the Anthem bit.  And he had Chip as his coach - the perfect pairing, according to many ANALysts.  And he still couldn't succeed.

It is not that tough to find a backup who is every bit as likely to lead a team to a win or two but without the PR headaches that come with him.

2 people like this

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 4:48 PM, NE.Jon said:

He's an idiot and I'm glad he's now cut off from an NFL paycheck.

Eat it,   Kaep! 

Eat it  RAW!

4 hours ago, Erie said:

He had his success when the read option was all the rage. And the defenses caught up with it.

Defenses catch up with all the Gimmick Offenses..

Miami's - Wildcat offense

Oilers - Run "N" Shoot offense

Mobile QBs - Read Options

Chip Kelly - whatever you want to call his offense

2 hours ago, ilikepargo said:

He lost his job as a starter before the Anthem bit.  And he had Chip as his coach - the perfect pairing, according to many ANALysts.  And he still couldn't succeed.

It is not that tough to find a backup who is every bit as likely to lead a team to a win or two but without the PR headaches that come with him.

Ah yes... Like Vick was the PERFECT qb with chip.:roll:

2 people like this

52 minutes ago, RealBallHawk20 said:

Defenses catch up with all the Gimmick Offenses..

Miami's - Wildcat offense

Oilers - Run "N" Shoot offense

Mobile QBs - Read Options

Chip Kelly - whatever you want to call his offense

Same 8 plays every game?

Chip-Kelly-Eagles-released-12-29-15.jpg

6 people like this