Runtherock

Bring Back Eagles Live, Please

23 posts in this topic

It was a lot of fun, very entertaining, was great to catch up with after work. You were hilarious and at times insane, it is very much missed.

#FreeDave

Thanks

2 people like this

But only if it's live, and only if Dave is the host.

3 people like this

Chip regime is gone, I'm surprised it's not back already.

It was never Chip who made the call on the programming. I don't expect it to come back. Sad. It had a great audience and was fun. 

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 2:08 PM, DaveSpadaro said:

It was never Chip who made the call on the programming. I don't expect it to come back. Sad. It had a great audience and was fun. 

All you have to do is provide the phone number, email address and SSN of the person that made the decision to kill it... let us do the rest. :devil:

3 people like this

On 5/15/2017 at 2:08 PM, DaveSpadaro said:

This isn't my fight, but couldn't you just "go rogue" & do something like stream a Periscope livecast & take some calls from a phone number? Not exactly the same but maybe close.

Come on Dave, can you relay the message to the powers that be, that the fans have been wanting it back for sometime now?

1 person likes this

Why?  I mean, I am not asking you to throw anyone under the bus by name ... but I think it's clear now, and has been for some time, that the fans are not satisfied with the current offerings. What is there to lose by bringing it, or something like it, back? Seems odd that the consumer's voice doesn't matter here.

23 minutes ago, ckudrick said:

... I am not asking you to throw anyone under the bus by name ...

I am, I want names, phone numbers and addresses...

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I am, I want names, phone numbers and addresses...

Don't forget SSNs. 

2 people like this

i can only concurrrrrrrr...

I'd love to hear the arguments for why Eagles Live was cancelled. So I can laugh my azzz off. 

It must have been the program director's decision. Let's see if we can get him to tell us why.

1 person likes this

20 minutes ago, jsdarkstar said:

It must have been the program director's decision.

Edwin!! <_< 

6 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Edwin!! <_< 

:slap::facepalm::chair:

1 person likes this

On 5/15/2017 at 11:08 AM, DaveSpadaro said:

Why don't you foresee it coming back? 

I don't think those making the decisions want to see it return. Maybe the audience wasn't strong. I don't know. I'm working on some things to help your requests, but this is one that I think is not going to happen

9 minutes ago, DaveSpadaro said:

I don't think those making the decisions want to see it return. Maybe the audience wasn't strong. I don't know. I'm working on some things to help your requests, but this is one that I think is not going to happen

So tell us who we need to get fired and we'll begin working on it.

2 people like this

Well, I hope that the powers that be, make this website great again. 

I would think that actual users of the website, who make up a majority of the users (my guess); would have played an important role in decision making. Listening to and knowing your market base is probably an important factor in business, and more particular in media and programming. 

Love to hear what the Bright New Ideas are. 

On 5/25/2017 at 3:21 PM, DaveSpadaro said:

:whistle:

I get your point there, but I don't think it's totally contradictory. You can have a great audience, and have that audience be small, or at least not large enough for the powers that be to deem a show like Eagles Live to be worth keeping around.

It wasnt Chip Kelly. It was/is the new PR lady they hired a couple years ago. She shut it down. Dont know her name, but from the tidbits about her that have been floated around the web, she is a C word.  

1 hour ago, Captain F said:

It wasnt Chip Kelly. It was/is the new PR lady they hired a couple years ago. She shut it down. Dont know her name, but from the tidbits about her that have been floated around the web, she is a C word.  

Well, she's destroyed PE.COM, whoever she is.