Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DaveSpadaro

[News] Which Rookie Is Turning Heads?

6 posts in this topic

Tucked away in his weekly Game Plan column for The MMQB, Albert Breer offered this nugget regarding the Eagles' draft class. "Third-round corner Rasul Douglas is impressing early, which could help...

View the full article

Good to see Douglas off to a good start. We are going to rely on him heavily this season.

3 people like this

Good to see Douglas get off to a good start and Jeffery making an early impression. Of course it's very early days so we shall have to take this with a pinch of salt. There will be days of struggle ahead for Douglas, even if it is just in practice. 

1 person likes this

That would be HUGE if Douglas could step right in and be a competent starter in his rookie season.

1 person likes this

That would be HUGE if Douglas could step right in and be a competent starter in his rookie season.

I know that he has the heart & determination to succeed. He had a very tough life. If you haven't already,I recommend that you go to the 'Video' Archive on this website and checkout the 'In Studio' when Spuds had Douglas on the show. This dude has heart & determination the size of the universe!

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, EaglesTD123 said:

I know that he has the heart & determination to succeed. He had a very tough life. If you haven't already,I recommend that you go to the 'Video' Archive on this website and checkout the 'In Studio' when Spuds had Douglas on the show. This dude has heart & determination the size of the universe!

And it's those kind of characters that will dig in and dig deep when the going gets tough which it's going to get at times this year and really in his career. Having that heart and character will really stand him in good stead. 

1 person likes this