Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DaveSpadaro

[News] Blount Another Reason For Wentz To Smile

6 posts in this topic

In the highlight video that accompanied the announcement of running back LeGarrette Blount as No. 80 on the NFL Network's Top 100 Players of 2017 series, Patriots quarterback Tom Brady handed off ...

View the full article

Welcome to Philly brother... Us Eagle fanatics have been waiting for someone of your ilk for some time. Thanks for your intelligence and your compliment regarding our culture here: Blount comment: " I don't think you need to bring the culture of anybody, of any team over because they have their own." I hope you hav the greatest success here with us in Philly not only as a player but as a mentor to our young guys.

1 person likes this

Love this signing! Now we have a thumper in the backfield. Gonna help greatly in goal line and short yardage situations, pounding the rock in the 4th quarter and any other time he get his hand on the ball.

1 person likes this

Wow we have a small scat back and now a bruiser.
This year should be a good one.
I can't wait to see the wonderful Eagles hit the field.

He should be a nice compliment to the Running Back Rotation. A red zone threat that didn't cost us a huge amount of money. Now fans have the big back they have wanted. I like Clement a lot too. He can learn from Blount as well.

1 person likes this

He should be a nice compliment to the Running Back Rotation. A red zone threat that didn't cost us a huge amount of money. Now fans have the big back they have wanted. I like Clement a lot too. He can learn from Blount as well.

Unfortunately,I think Clement ends up on the PS

1 person likes this