Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RealBallHawk20

Top 10 projection

23 posts in this topic

1.) San Francisco - 1 of the most dysfunctional teams record 2-14 

2.) Los Angeles R - this team is awful but slightly better than San Francisco 3-13 

3.) Chicago - nothing for there rookie QB but there RB 4-12

4.) New York J - Jets is another bad team 5-11

5 .) Indiapolis - Colts GM & HC have ruined that franchise and not put talent Around luck.. 5-11

6.) Carolina 6-10

7.) Cleveland 6-10

8.) Cincinnati 7-9

9.) Washington 7-9

10.) Denver 7-9

I think Carolina wins 10 games actually

14 minutes ago, Br3 said:

I think Carolina wins 10 games actually

They are a suspect team can go anywhere from 5-11 to 10-6 question really is that Defense and there WRs

17 minutes ago, RealBallHawk20 said:

They are a suspect team can go anywhere from 5-11 to 10-6 question really is that Defense and there WRs

Kelvin Benjamin, Devin Funchess, Curtis Samuel, Christian Mccaffrey....what about their WRs is a question? Greg Olson can still play too 

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, Br3 said:

Kelvin Benjamin, Devin Funchess, Curtis Samuel, Christian Mccaffrey....what about their WRs is a question? Greg Olson can still play too 

Funchess is inconsistent and Samuel is a WR/RB rookie and McCaffery is a RB and a rookie

21 hours ago, RealBallHawk20 said:

2.) Los Angeles R - this team is awful but slightly better than San Francisco 3-13 

5 .) Indiapolis - Colts GM & HC have ruined that franchise and not put talent Around luck.. 5-11

6.) Carolina 6-10

7.) Cleveland 6-10

8.) Cincinnati 7-9

9.) Washington 7-9

10.) Denver 7-9

I think a team that could surprise this year is finally.......the Jacksonville Jaguars.  Seems like anywhere Doug Marrone lands they turn into a winner.  Did it for a terrible program in college at Syracuse and made them at least a bowl team.  Then brought Buffalo their 1st winning season in awhile.  Marrone is the coach I wanted the Eagles to get.  I hope Pederson turns out to be a good coach but we may have hired the wrong Doug.

Of that list though I don't think Indy and Carolina will be in there.  More likely San Diego and Buffalo.

On 5/19/2017 at 3:46 PM, RealBallHawk20 said:

6.) Carolina 6-10

7.) Cleveland 6-10

8.) Cincinnati 7-9

9.) Washington 7-9

10.) Denver 7-9

My bottom 10.

1. Chicago. Imo they are simply the worse 1-15.

2. Cleveland.. A teeny step forward 2-14

3. L.A. Rams ...new coach same rams 3-13.

4. San fran ...positive steps 4-12

5. NYJ 5-11. Not much hope there.

6. Washington. 5-11. The drama is real.

7. Jacksonville 6-10. Another year of hype...put down the pipe

8. Arizona 6-10. I might be being generous. Carson palmer is finished.

9. Atlanta. Superbowl losers curse 7-9.

10. Dallas cowboys 7-9. In dak we bust.

1 person likes this

Redskins and Dallas are going to be in for a shock this year .... Giants will be a force in NFCE  as long as we can get a better record Im not worried as we always own the giants 

5 hours ago, bobbywizdum said:

What's also real is Cousins to Pryor.

On 2017-5-19 at 8:46 PM, RealBallHawk20 said:

6.) Carolina 6-10

7.) Cleveland 6-10

8.) Cincinnati 7-9

9.) Washington 7-9

10.) Denver 7-9

Hmm... I certainly agree that the LA Rams are going to be right down there. SF too although probably not as the worst team. But the Colts I think will rebound to some extent and so too will Carolina and Denver. 

Chicago to me are going to be the worst team because right now they are the only team that I can say I don't think improved in the off season at all. In fact they got a fair bit worse. 

Of course at this point it's so hard to tell! 

But ultimately this year for those teams that are expected to struggle, it's all about scam for Sam right? 

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Hmm... I certainly agree that the LA Rams are going to be right down there. SF too although probably not as the worst team. But the Colts I think will rebound to some extent and so too will Carolina and Denver. 

Chicago to me are going to be the worst team because right now they are the only team that I can say I don't think improved in the off season at all. In fact they got a fair bit worse. 

Of course at this point it's so hard to tell! 

But ultimately this year for those teams that are expected to struggle, it's all about scam for Sam right? 

Hard for Denver to rebound with Oakland and Kansas City still good, and chargers wasn't as bad as they been injuries have stricken them. 

Carolina has been around average or Below under Newton and Rivers..

2011 6-10

2012 7-9

2013 12-4 also because of there Defense

2014 7-8-1

2015 15-1 biggest fluke ever

2016 6-10

2017 I'm expecting around 5-11 to 7-9

Just now, RealBallHawk20 said:

Hard for Denver to rebound with Oakland and Kansas City still good, and chargers wasn't as bad as they been injuries have stricken them. 

Carolina has been around average or Below under Newton and Rivers..

2011 6-10

2012 7-9

2013 12-4 also because of there Defense

2014 7-8-1

2015 15-1 biggest fluke ever

2016 6-10

2017 I'm expecting around 5-11 to 7-9

Great point about Denver. That's one tough tough division! 

And yeah OK fair point about Carolina. I still think they are a better team then the one that was so bad at times last year. But I also don't think they were ever as good as their 2015 record suggested. 

A lot for Carolina is going to come down to whether Cam can get back to near where he was in that 2015 year and how creative they can be with McCaffrey and Samuel. 

6 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Great point about Denver. That's one tough tough division! 

And yeah OK fair point about Carolina. I still think they are a better team then the one that was so bad at times last year. But I also don't think they were ever as good as their 2015 record suggested. 

A lot for Carolina is going to come down to whether Cam can get back to near where he was in that 2015 year and how creative they can be with McCaffrey and Samuel. 

That NFC South is crazy with weapons..

Atlanta Matt Ryan, Devonta Freeman, Tevlin Coleman, Juilo Jones, M.Sanu

Saints Drew Brees, AP, Ingram, Kamara, Thomas, Willie Snead, Ted Ginn Jr

Buccaneers Jameis Winston, Doug Martin, Jeremy McNicholas, Charles Simms, Djax, Mike Evans , Oj Howard

Panthers Newton, McCaffrey, Stewart, Benjamin, Samuel, Funchess, Olson..

Man I seriously can't wait until the season

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, NE.Jon said:

Redskins and Dallas are going to be in for a shock this year .... Giants will be a force in NFCE  as long as we can get a better record Im not worried as we always own the giants 

Wait.....you are picking Dallas to have a bad year?!?!! Shocker! 

7 hours ago, RealBallHawk20 said:

Man I seriously can't wait until the season

And this I'm completely with you! I can't wait for things to get started again. I have a feeling this is going to be a really fun NFL season. 

3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

And this I'm completely with you! I can't wait for things to get started again. I have a feeling this is going to be a really fun NFL season. 

NFC East, NFC South, AFC South , AFC West will be fun to watch so much talent in those divisions 

1 person likes this

I'll play. Last year the Eagles were 7-9, tied with Bills and Saints for 10th worst record in the league. There's the threshold:

Bears and 49ers look dreadful. Add the Jets (5 wins last year and it doesn't look like they will improve). Rams and Browns won't dig themselves out of bottom 10. There are 5 teams easy.

The Jaguars confound me. I thought they looked alright last year, then they go out and win only 3 games. So the Jags are in there until they prove otherwise (#6).

Cowboys and Giants are good. Eagles are improved, but they still have a lot to prove... But I still think it makes it worse for the Redskins in NFC East (#7).

Put the Chargers in the list (#8) with a move to a US soccer stadium (big home disadvantage) over Broncos who still have a stout defense. That's a good division, somebody has to fall.

I'll pick the Saints (#9) over Panthers. Same reason as above, somebody has to falter in that division. I think the Saints are declining, and I like the Panthers (There's no in-between, they're either good or they fall completely apart.)

#10? Bills? Bengals? Ravens? Eagles, again? Somebody else I mentioned above, or didn't? I don't know.

On 5/21/2017 at 10:55 AM, bobbywizdum said:

My bottom 10.

1. Chicago. Imo they are simply the worse 1-15.

2. Cleveland.. A teeny step forward 2-14

3. L.A. Rams ...new coach same rams 3-13.

4. San fran ...positive steps 4-12

5. NYJ 5-11. Not much hope there.

7. Jacksonville 6-10. Another year of hype...put down the pipe

8. Arizona 6-10. I might be being generous. Carson palmer is finished.

9. Atlanta. Superbowl losers curse 7-9.

10. Dallas cowboys 7-9. In dak we bust.

I like this list a lot better.

How does the OP see Cincy and Denver on that list???

2 hours ago, madriver said:

No Qb, defense has lost pieces to age and FA, tough division.  Not hard to see at all.

1 hour ago, dawkins4prez said:

No Qb, defense has lost pieces to age and FA, tough division.  Not hard to see at all.

Cincy is 1 of the most overated teams there is a reason they haven't won since 91, and Denver no QB and no OL, Defense isn't the same as it was a few years ago.. 

I think everyone is underestimating the Chargers , they been injury prone last few years , not bad.   

On 5/22/2017 at 9:04 PM, RealBallHawk20 said:

Cincy is 1 of the most overated teams there is a reason they haven't won since 91, and Denver no QB and no OL, Defense isn't the same as it was a few years ago.. 

I think everyone is underestimating the Chargers , they been injury prone last few years , not bad.   

On 5/22/2017 at 5:21 PM, madriver said:

Probly because they had down years last year but for both of them they were outliers imo. I would add minn at a tie for 10. Bradford just about gurantees you a 7-9 record every year. They could be even worse than that though...they 2 went 2-9 to close the season. Eek. 

I think tampa and us are the surprise teams of the nfc and cinci and houston in the afc. I think watson will make mistakes but hes a gamer which is what theyve been lacking and while i dont think cinci is amazing baltimore is mediocre, cleveland is bad, and well big ben is still a big hit away from retirement.

The East should be a fun year as these 4 teams will beat each other up pretty good but let's see if we can have two NFCE teams in the playoffs. I think it will be a stretch because of our schedule this year. Eagles and Dallas seam to have the hardest schedule in the league this year.