Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

13,060 posts in this topic

Come on down to Texadelphia when the season starts --- the Houston EaglesFanClub will be there thumbup.gif This is going to be a great season once again - but Superbowl this time around thumbup.gif

Born and raised in H-Town, but I am a die hard Eagles fan. My email is

rsaamp@yahoo.com

Let me know whats goin on. Im am down, no matter where we go.

It would also be great to get something together for the Dallas games. ie Bus trip etc. I go every year with my friends, but it would be great to go with some birds fans too!

T.O. and then Kearse on D. Going to be a great year. I cannot wait to see McNabb's numbers throughout the season. He actually has a reciever who is going to throw off the defenses. McNabb only needs a good OL now.

T.O. in da house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Preseason games were announced.... it is on like Donkey Kong thumbup.gif

Right on...Time to start planning the first preseason game H - Town nest get together..

Right on...Time to start planning the first preseason game H - Town nest get together..

Texadelphia is the place. We usually start showing up at about 30 minutes before game time. I like to be there 60 minutes prior - I like to get warmed up with the beer. drool.gif

Beer? I don't remember ever drinking beer during an EAGLES game. Maybe I will have to try it out this year.

thumbup.gif Can't wait. I've been an Eagles fan for as long as I can rember and I have never watched a game with other true Eagles fan. You guys are going to show up 30 to 60 min before the game. I so excited for the season I think I'm going to camp in the freaking parking lot. thumbup.gif

It is going to be great. No need to camp out in the parking lot though cool.gif

We gotta get our tickets for the game in Dallas. We can organize getting up there on a bus,

or drive with shared gas cost..., just dont share each others gas...

I am so amped....Our Eagles LIVE, in front of our own eyes...

I only have 2 weeks before I leave Hawaii for Oregon, then its a big burly drive to Houston.

When do single game tickets go on sale? I'm in for Dallas. Probably would have gone anyways, but it would be great not to be in green sitting by myself.

You guys gotta keep an eye out for me. I bet you anything you can buy them right in Houston, or over the phone. IF they go on sale after the season schedule is announced, and I am on the road between Oregon and Houston...someone has to get one for me, I dont want to be left without one..

(972) 785-4800

That is the number from the D.Cowpies website for tickets. My guess is that the tickets will become available once the schedule is announced.

Yes, as soon as the shedule is announced they will post a date when the tickets go on sale. We are going to plan a trip to root on our eagles and hoping T.O. dances on the star.

Don't forget to look for an abundance of us Eagle fans tailgating too. thumbup.gif

Don't forget to look for an abundance of us Eagle fans tailgating too. thumbup.gif

You bet your assk we will..hell, we will arrive way early in order to find you guys !!

Party in the Big "D" and we will get to see the Cowboys get a buttwhooping. Nothing beats that.

Party in the Big "D" and we will get to see the Cowboys get a buttwhooping. Nothing beats that.

Oh yaaaaaaa...! RIGHT THE **** FON

I am not saying we are going to win it this year - I say that every year and I fell like I have to say something different this year. I am going to say we are going to have a good year and leave at that. thumbup.gif

I can't wait for the season to start. I'm ready to sit down with a cold beer and alot of EAGLES fans.

Going to be a good year. I am already counting down to kickoff.

Im ready for beer and EAGLES green! See yall soon.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!