Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

13,060 posts in this topic

Hello H-Town Eagles!!! Wow, this is awesome. I've been on the Eagles & Free Agent message boards for months now, that's why I've been missing for so long. The fanclub website is probably the best bet for keeping in contact with each other. I don't mind sending out reminders to everyone for that weeks game. Texadelphia is an o.k. place to for sports game, but it seems it's the best of the few choices we have. Also, I am in for going as a group to Dallas too. I almost went 2 years ago with my friend who is a Bucs fan, but a group of rabid Eagles fans? Hell yeah. Keep in touch gang and I'll see ya in August! thumbup.gif

everyone go to SRO in spring texas. Its crazy, lots of rival fans hang out there, especially the cowgirls

everyone go to SRO in spring texas. Its crazy, lots of rival fans hang out there, especially the cowgirls

Right on..that is so cool. That is where I am moving to in 2 months SPRING TX, near tomball right?

Right on..that is so cool. That is where I am moving to in 2 months SPRING TX, near tomball right?

wow man, awesome, every sunday its like 6 die hard eagles fans its great, i just hope theyre back next year. I live about 15 -20 minutes away from tomball, but welcome to texas bro. Were you moving from, Philly?

SRO is in Willobrook, its probably 20 minutes away from tomball.

wow man, awesome, every sunday its like 6 die hard eagles fans its great, i just hope theyre back next year. I live about 15 -20 minutes away from tomball, but welcome to texas bro. Were you moving from, Philly?

I dont think I could ever leave Philly if I did live there.

I was just on Kauai for the last 7 months, but right now in Oregon going through all my crap in storage, trying to figure out what to ship to Houston, and what to toss.

Thank god there are die hard eagles fans in the area. Its like I have friends already or something.

Right before I left Kauai I started developing a website for us Houston Eagles fans,

HoustonEaglesNest.com

When I get all setup in Houston I will get back to work on it. First priority is to find a job and nice place to live in Spring. I found a place called Champions on the Green I think..that was the name...how funny is that?

I dont think I could ever leave Philly if I did live there.

I was just on Kauai for the last 7 months, but right now in Oregon going through all my crap in storage, trying to figure out what to ship to Houston, and what to toss.

Thank god there are die hard eagles fans in the area. Its like I have friends already or something.

Right before I left Kauai I started developing a website for us Houston Eagles fans,

HoustonEaglesNest.com

When I get all setup in Houston I will get back to work on it. First priority is to find a job and nice place to live in Spring. I found a place called Champions on the Green I think..that was the name...how funny is that?

ahaha wow, thats awesome. Yeah i moved from philly to houston bout 6 or 7 years ago, but there are some really great fans here, SRO and Texadelphia are the places to go. SRO will probably be closer for you, but Texadelphia i heard is the place to be this year, its downtown, but i think its worth it.

Does SRO stand for something? What's it like there? how many screens, and how fast do the cops show up after you have beatin the pulp out of the panther fan sitting behind us.

Hey there Eagles fans.... HOLLLLAAAA!!!!!!!!!

This year is going to rock the shiz... Texadelphia will be rocking with alot of eagles fans this year. Cannot wait to meet everyone and cannot wait to reunite with some Eagles fans from last year. We had a good time and this year will even be better with many more joining us. thumbup.gif

ahaha sro stands for standing room only. There are tons of screens, they show every game. It gets packed on sundays. But its great when we play dallas because that place is loaded with them ahaha. Theres pool tables and such so at halftime we usually play a round of pool to get our minds off of the game ahaha, thats what we had to do in the packer game. ahaha im not sure ive never seen a fight, but im sure there will be one this year, theres a couple of crazies over here.

This year is going to rock the shiz... Texadelphia will be rocking with alot of eagles fans this year. Cannot wait to meet everyone and cannot wait to reunite with some Eagles fans from last year. We had a good time and this year will even be better with many more joining us. thumbup.gif

hey wuts it like there at texadelphia, ive only been to SRO

Champions on the Green is right behind the Willowbrook mall... they have a SRO there.

Thanks for clearing the SRO thing up for me. Makes much better sense now. I wonder how early you have to get there to get a good table, well wait..it depends on which screen they air our game on.

This past season, thanks to satellite, it was the first time that I caught every single game, from opener to heartbreak. Now just the thought of missing the game really gets to me.

Knowing I will be surrounded by luny bird fans is just unreal.. This off season has made me just out of control so far..the FA was stunning.

Thanks for clearing the SRO thing up for me. Makes much better sense now. I wonder how early you have to get there to get a good table, well wait..it depends on which screen they air our game on.

This past season, thanks to satellite, it was the first time that I caught every single game, from opener to heartbreak. Now just the thought of missing the game really gets to me.

Knowing I will be surrounded by luny bird fans is just unreal.. This off season has made me just out of control so far..the FA was stunning.

o i know this offseason has been crazy, its been unreal, but there are like 50 screens there, and they show the games on all different tvs. To get a good table, id go like an hour early.

Is it jersey city for all bird fans at Texadelphia or SRO? I will be wearing my White Dawk jersey when I show up.....

This year is going to rock the shiz... Texadelphia will be rocking with alot of eagles fans this year.  Cannot wait to meet everyone and cannot wait to reunite with some Eagles fans from last year.  We had a good time and this year will even be better with many more joining us.  thumbup.gif

hey wuts it like there at texadelphia, ive only been to SRO

It is pretty cool. There is alot of room for us and we have the big screen tvs plus they have other TVs scattered around the place. They have decent cheesesteaks (that is their specialty) and the other food is good. It is a sports bar/Restarant. We went there last year for the games and had a great time.

We all sport the jerseys I believe.... I wear a green McNabb jersey but I am working on getting either a Westbrook or an Owens jersey too.

Champions on the Green is right behind the Willowbrook mall... they have a SRO there.

How crazy is that? Minus the humidity...and the absence of really good fly fishing, maybe I wont mind texas to much after all.

Champions on the Green is the perfect place for an Eagle fan to live in Houston....by name anyway, I mean you wouldnt want to move to Blue Star Villas or something like that.

rsamp drives down from the northend of town also. I will probably be moving northbound too. So we can probably arrange a carpool so everyone does not have to drive down separately.

How crazy is that? Minus the humidity...and the absence of really good fly fishing, maybe I wont mind texas to much after all.

Champions on the Green is the perfect place for an Eagle fan to live in Houston....by name anyway, I mean you wouldnt want to move to Blue Star Villas or something like that.

Yep! I moved here from SC in August and I love it. I like the Hillcountry (Austin area) better though. I am from PA originally and I would still take Texas anyday. thumbup.gif I am having a great time down here. There is always something awesome going on.

rsamp drives down from the northend of town also. I will probably be moving northbound too. So we can probably arrange a carpool so everyone does not have to drive down separately.

Oh that rocks... Raging Eagles fans in an automobile doing down the higway in the state of texas...talk about contrast... jesus.

I definately will be volunteering to drive every now and then, and chip in gas money when others drive. The more bird fans we join the more meaningful the season will be...Gahd amn how nuts we will go.

probably texadelphia, because theres more fans there. I stick with SRO though, because we have this group goin, bout 6 guys. but wutever place you go to youll be with some good fans. Welcome to Houston bro.

user posted image

We meet at that location and it is in the Galleria area. not far off of W 610 beltway.

hey guys im out , ill seeya later..........E.A.G.L.E.S EAGLES!!!!

probably texadelphia, because theres more fans there. I stick with SRO though, because we have this group goin, bout 6 guys. but wutever place you go to youll be with some good fans. Welcome to Houston bro.

c'mon birdman - you have to come to at least a couple games at Texadelphia. It will be fun.

Are you planning on going with us as a group to the Eagles game in Dallas???