Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eagle_Randall

Houston Eagles fans?

13,056 posts in this topic

Is everybody still alive?

we are still in the playoff hunt but the cards have to fall just right

Craig congrats on your daughter!!! She and I share the same birthday :groovy:

chirp chirp chirp..... Rando how many days till free agency, the draft, training camp, pre season, regular season??????? Dan hows the back, wife and daughter???? Craig hows your daughter with the same birthday as me???? Mad Hatter goes down this year in HEN FF!!!!! Wake UP!!!!!

Craig congrats on your daughter!!! She and I share the same birthday groovy.gif

Thank you, Billy! She is doing great and happy belated birthday! :)

Thinking about two Eagles Nest trips:

1.) Will anyone be interested in hitting up the Eagles vs Saints game this year? It will, of course, be in New Orleans and we can make a one-night trip out of it and party it up on Bourbon Street. What does everyone think?

2.) Since we have had some good rain this year, the rivers out in the Hill Country are flowing great! How about a camping trip and floating the Guadalupe River? This trip will have to be in late May or early June. ????

Also, I will have new t-shirts for sale this season and will need some feedback about any designs. This is our 10th year as the Houston Eagles Nest. I can't believe it's been that long but here we are -- so we will have the 10th Anniversary stamped on the shirts. Any other ideas? Flag football?

Thinking about two Eagles Nest trips:

1.) Will anyone be interested in hitting up the Eagles vs Saints game this year? It will, of course, be in New Orleans and we can make a one-night trip out of it and party it up on Bourbon Street. What does everyone think?

2.) Since we have had some good rain this year, the rivers out in the Hill Country are flowing great! How about a camping trip and floating the Guadalupe River? This trip will have to be in late May or early June. ????

Also, I will have new t-shirts for sale this season and will need some feedback about any designs. This is our 10th year as the Houston Eagles Nest. I can't believe it's been that long but here we are -- so we will have the 10th Anniversary stamped on the shirts. Any other ideas? Flag football?

I want "Founder" on my shirt, beeeeitch. You get one too Craig, and Jason, and Brian, and Matt. Am i missing anyone?

Hi everybody. Been a heck ofa long time scince i been on here. If you don't already know Marilu, one of our token cowboys fans, will be playing pro arena league football for the TEXAS MIGHTY DIAMONDS. Check out their fb page. Their web page supposably will be out next week. She is the kicker. Se also will be playing some Cornerback. First game Saturday May 19 at KICKS indoor soccer on Shepard. Time TBA. I sure hope you all will be there!!!!

Hi everybody. Been a heck ofa long time scince i been on here. If you don't already know Marilu, one of our token cowboys fans, will be playing pro arena league football for the TEXAS MIGHTY DIAMONDS. Check out their fb page. Their web page supposably will be out next week. She is the kicker. Se also will be playing some Cornerback. First game Saturday May 19 at KICKS indoor soccer on Shepard. Time TBA. I sure hope you all will be there!!!!

do they serve beer? it is a football game you know? :rock:

do they serve beer? it is a football game you know? rock.gif

Hell yes Randall. I wouldnt have invited you otherwize!!! Go to KICKS INDOOR SOCCER website. You will see that they have a a full service bar upstairs overlooking the field!!!

Hell yes Randall. I wouldnt have invited you otherwize!!! Go to KICKS INDOOR SOCCER website. You will see that they have a a full service bar upstairs overlooking the field!!!

YOU HAD BETTER BE THERE!! SAT MAY 19 7pm TEXAS MIGHTY DIAMONDS v HOUSTON LADY PANTHERS. They are the second game . The first game starts at 5 and the doors open at 3:45.

I SURE HOPE ALL CAN MAKE IT!!

GO MIGHTY DIAMONDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where is my fantasy invite?

65 more mutha fing days till days till the first game of the regular season!

I want "Founder" on my shirt, beeeeitch. You get one too Craig, and Jason, and Brian, and Matt. Am i missing anyone?

Yeah, me ****! Beware of my sharpened pencil MF!

Hey Randall. Send me an invite for FF. I'm coming out of retirement. lol

Waz Good everybody. Hope all is well looking forward to drinking a beer and watching some EAGLES football!

1 person likes this

Preseason kicks off on Thursday night already? Going to be a great year... right?

I am so glad to see this group! I am new to the Houston area, living in Seabrook to be exact. I'm originally from San Jose, CA (Jersey's Cheesesteaks was my Eagles home) but was last in Fayetteville, NC. I do not recommend Fayetteville. Just sayin'. I see that you guys meet in Houston proper, and I'm willing to make the trip to watch games, but is there anyone down here south of Houston? Gas isn't cheap and I hate watching games alone.

And yes, it's gonna be a great year!

welcome to Houston! I moved here 9 years ago from Myrtle Beach, SC and I know Fayetteville very well. I used to go up there on Sundays so I know what you mean. ha ha! I don't know anyone who lives down that way. Maybe someone in the group does.

tonight will be a Eagles Radio night since it will not be on TV until tomorrow at noon (NFL NETWORK). August 20th against the Patriots is a Monday Night Football game on ESPN. I will be at Jake's and I expect everyone else to be there or you will be branded a Cowboys fan. I am just saying... just saying!

Anybody interested in making the run to New Orleans for the Monday Night Football game in a few months?